New Windshield Decal

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I finally got a windshield decal, and had to be different. When I am behind you, you'll be able to read the deacal since I had it installed backawards.

you got it in backward, you only can read it from inside? is there any way to make it to set in right way so people from outside can read it in correct way? but by the way i love it! :rock:

well not sure if i can have it so people can read it outside, but they do read it outside and usually most rednecks understand it, not sure about you northern folks about reading backwards.. (joke).

Well your behind people usually when you get to the red light or down traffic. but it is cool.

sgt_bo said:
well not sure if i can have it so people can read it outside, but they do read it outside and usually most rednecks understand it, not sure about you northern folks about reading backwards.. (joke).

Well your behind people usually when you get to the red light or down traffic. but it is cool.

OR JUST BEFORE YOU MAKE THE PASS.

Nice change! A friend of mine has "Slower Traffic Keep Right" backwards on his 5.0 Stang. Alot of people get to read that though!:D Fortunately he practices what he preaches and stays in the right lane.

ahh good point! i get it now so i will be able to read it correct through center mirror when u are behind, i love it! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back