New with a Lightning in KY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I like some of the L guys that post here. Chrisheltra and Enema are both good dudes and both post here often. You came in with an attitude. We all thought so.

Weren't you leaving?

Nope. I like some of the L guys that post here. Chrisheltra and Enema are both good dudes and post here often. You came in with an attitude. We all thought so.

Weren't you leaving?

I didnt come in with any attitude haha.

Someone ribbed me about my truck being slow, I ribbed them back.

All good.

Now if only my turd wasnt so slow.

I'll be honest here, ya'll unfairly grouped me with previous lightning owners who joined to cause trouble.

Not really fair to do that to someone who isnt here to cause trouble and is only looking to become a vendor.

My video posting was meant as a friendly poke, always enjoy other fast trucks. As I'm sure your 11.99 comment was just a jab back, all in good fun

My video posting was meant as a friendly poke, always enjoy other fast trucks. As I'm sure your 11.99 comment was just a jab back, all in good fun

:rock:

for some reason, some of the other members here think yours wasnt a poke, but mine was some mean awful jab.

I knew it was friendly both ways. :hello:

No offense to anyone, but I find this a bit funny. SVT_kiler comes on pretending to be what he isn't (SRT-10 Owner) and all is good. Then 65fastback2+2 posts up and says he's an "L" owner and needs to earn his stripes.... SVT_Kiler is having a house warming party with beer....... 65fastback2+2, we need more beer ;)

No offense to anyone, but I find this a bit funny. SVT_kiler comes on pretending to be what he isn't (SRT-10 Owner) and all is good. Then 65fastback2+2 posts up and says he's an "L" owner and needs to earn his stripes.... SVT_Kiler is having a house warming party with beer....... 65fastback2+2, we need more beer ;)

Beer is GOOD:drool:

And for the record it is not just a house warming party........
I do need some help just with the heavy stuff then drink and party all you like!
65fastback2+2 Is a stand up guy and I have never seen him start anything. He does good work and I think it would be great for him to start making 10 parts.

Like I said before can we just get along?

Last edited:

It was all funny.

Ive yet to be run off on any forum and wasnt going to start now. :burnout:

I think this what some would like to do in here to L owners...:chain:

Hey it's all in fun (I think)...hell I'm grabbing another beer and back to the garage.

welcome with your Ford on a Viper forum...:D:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back