New World record!!!!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran a 10.19 @ 140 mph yesterday in st louis....on pump gas tune and only 14#s of boost.....stall is wrong and needs to be replaced as well as the transmission......no vid that i know of will post timeslip up in a few minutes!!!!!!oh yeah new best 60ft on the forum 1.45!!!!!!!!!haha fatjack change your sig buddy!!!!!!!!!

TNVIPER said:
Congrats Dom!!!!...now get us that 9!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
i would have had it yesterday but trans problems poked there creepy little head this truck will be in the 9s not this year because of winter and all...but it will be ready in the spring for sure!!!!!!!

Congrats of the run :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Great pass...need more though. I will gladly give up my 60' record to you. I can live with being second in my daily driver.

Congratulations on a great run. Super representation of the VTCOA community. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

wow wow wow

505'sFastestViper. said:
Ran a 10.19 @ 140 mph yesterday in st louis....on pump gas tune and only 14#s of boost.....stall is wrong and needs to be replaced as well as the transmission......no vid that i know of will post timeslip up in a few minutes!!!!!!oh yeah new best 60ft on the forum 1.45!!!!!!!!!haha fatjack change your sig buddy!!!!!!!!!

i am so proud to call you my VIPER BROTHER !!!! WAY TO GO !!!!
505 YOU ARE THE MAN!!! WITH THE PLAN!!!

foxxx/pamm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back