(NEW) X-Metal Catless Mids with SIMS FS!!

FaSt ReD SrT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I havn't had a chance to install these yet, and I am not really feeling up to it with emissions the way they are here in NJ... These are NEW NEVER USED OR INSTALLED Catless mids from Boomer with SIMS included.

Save a couple bucks and take them off my hands... $500 SHIPPED

AGAIN, These are NEW Catless mids with SIMS with shipping Included.

Damn, wish I had the money....:(
Someone will take them off your hands for that price!!

Stretch

Yes, these mids will fit all quad cabs and regular cabs...

Does anyone know how much it will be to ship these bad boys?

Common... Sombody has to want these... everyone has been raving about them :)

FUCk mE!!! aFter i'm almost finished makin mines these come up for sale...bro where were you a week ago?????:( :( :( :(

FerrariTruck said:
FUCk mE!!! aFter i'm almost finished makin mines these come up for sale...bro where were you a week ago?????:( :( :( :(

Just buy these quality ones, and bring yours to a metal scrap yard... its that simple... Haha!

Common, there has to be some of you that want to let the Viper engine run to its full potential by breathing ALOT better...

Get more heads to turn, and make more power doing it for $500 SHIPPED to you!

Just put em on already!!!! :rock:
FaSt BlAcK SrT10 said:
Common, there has to be some of you that want to let the Viper engine run to its full potential by breathing ALOT better...

Get more heads to turn, and make more power doing it for $500 SHIPPED to you!

mauiSRT/10 said:
How much are they from Boomer?

patrick

They are $543 from boomer... if you are going to buy them new, mine as well buy my new ones, and save $43 bucks...:rock:

Well then that's fine...

These are brand new and they sell for more than $500, so there is no reason for me to cut the price in half if they have never been opened out of the packaging.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back