New X-Metal Paxton Superchager still up for grabs.

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reader's Digest Condensed version:
I ordered a Paxton from X-Metal (AKA Gary, Boomer) some time back. Life happens and I couldn't afford it to keep it much less install it. Gary had already ordered it from Paxton so he had to hold me to it so he shipped it to me. I paid $8000 for it at his cost and it has the X-Metal heat exhanger, split second controller and well, lots of stuff that I honestly have no clue what it is. I opened the box for pics and you can see those in the previous thread
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12121

I'll take a loss and let it go for $7600 AND cover shipping which is bound to be a lot. Or best offer + Shipping. I did have a few other offers but they had to back out for various personal reasons.

As a bonus Gary has offered a discount to the purchaser of this unit for installation and a free flash.

Last edited:
not to sound like a complete idiot..( probably will anyway ) what does the split second controller do..?????

Geez I can't believe you dont know what a Split Second Controller is.... Its a uhmm.... oh yeah, I dont know either but it sounds important doesn't it? Gary said it came with one so I imagine its the computer control module that comes with it. I took a pic of it. nothing fancy, just a black techy looking box.

well, i've got to say i'm interested -- but i've got to know your bottom dollar (shipping included).....

i had planned on going with roe's supercharger, but they've pissed me off with my recent purchase of my complete b&b exhaust....... i ordered it one way, it came another.... roe seems to care less..... roe's out, paxton in.

The deal isn't 100% yet but I think I've got it sold. I'll keep the thread updated for anyone still interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back