New X-Metal Rotors

portlandsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look even better on the truck... :)

IMG_0284-vi.jpg

joemags54 said:
The Zeckhausen pads????

Those are nice... :rock:

Yep,,, I've got a set of brand new EBC Greens for the rear if anyone wants to buy them cheap.. Gary at X-Metal charged me for them and I never ordered them.. Too big of a hassle to ship them back. I'll sell them to anyone here cheap...

Black1 said:
How much were the rotors?!?!? :eek: Did he have them in stock??? :confused: .......... Are they the EBC Rotors? (The Black ones?) :confused:

:D :eek:

I paid $288 for the rears and $370 for the fronts plus $120 in shipping. They are the black EBC ones.. I got the rears around a month ago and got the fronts this week. The pricing on the site is a little deceiving because the price is "per rotor". Not sure who would just buy one but whatever. I'm waiting to hear from Gary about a slight refund because the site says $169.99 but I was charged $370 for the 2 fronts.... Hopefully I hear back.

portlandsrt said:
I paid $288 for the rears and $370 for the fronts plus $120 in shipping. They are the black EBC ones.. I got the rears around a month ago and got the fronts this week. The pricing on the site is a little deceiving because the price is "per rotor". Not sure who would just buy one but whatever. I'm waiting to hear from Gary about a slight refund because the site says $169.99 but I was charged $370 for the 2 fronts.... Hopefully I hear back.

That seems like a HUGE amount of money!!! :eek: :confused: :dontknow:

newmexicoviper said:
They look sharp, let us now how they work once you get them installed.

They're installed and work just fine. I honestly can't tell a huge performance difference between these and the stock rotors. I flushed all the brake fluid too... For a total cost of $780 shipped for just the rotors,,, I was hoping for a bit more "bite" but oh well.. My stock rotors had 34K miles on them so it was probably time to change them out. They sure look amazing behind my new Nightrunner wheels.

our website has a worng price of 169 each, my web guy flubbed. the 'old' correct pricing i had listed here on the forum, from the get go. more often than not, here under x-metal, is more current than my website.
anyone who got in on the rotors early made out like a BANDIT!
EBC now says they gave me wrong pricing and the fronts are now $495!! price them thru Summit racing, to see what i mean.
so everyone who got some! you are rockin!:rock:

Last edited:
BOOMER said:
our website has a worng price of 169 each, my web guy flubbed. the 'old' correct pricing i had listed here on the forum, from the get go. more often than not, here under x-metal, is more current than my website.
anyone who got in on the rotors early made out like a BANDIT!
EBC now says they gave me wrong pricing and the fronts are now $495!! price them thru Summit racing, to see what i mean.
so everyone who got some! you are rockin!:rock:

Thanks for the input, Gary... I'm happy with the product.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back