New Xbox 360

Cool looking DVD player :p :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
Nice......but it's still no PS3!!!

I have to admit, I really like mine also. Best Christmas gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Wil

Manic said:
I have to admit, I really like mine also. Best Christmas gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Wil
Yea I'm not an xbox hater I lived it up until I got a PS3. Blu-Ray, wifi, Internet access, smaller remote, free online. PS3 list goes on n on n on!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Yea I'm not an xbox hater I lived it up until I got a PS3. Blu-Ray, wifi, Internet access, smaller remote, free online. PS3 list goes on n on n on!

I would of been happy with either.. :) But, my prefered choice was the PS3 for the options you mentioned.

Kinda amusing, I was waiting for my better half and the kids to get back from their bike ride and I didn't hear the oldest (11) come upstairs and found me playing inFamous.... OOPS! ;)

As we are going to the local car show, she rats me out. :mad: All Ev said was 'As long as I am using it' :p :aetsch:

Ev bought me a Nitendo Wii the previous summer and the kids took it over... Not too mention there really isn't much out there to interesting to play, but all I heard from Ev was... You don't play the Wii, you better use the PS3... :D

So, I still don't get a lot of time to play the PS3 but I definately enjoy it! :rock:

Looks like new updates for the PS3 tomorrow...

Wil

I've got a 360 and a PS3, but I never use the ps3 unless I wanna watch a blueray, only reason is that the xboxs online gameplay blows the ps3 out the water, the controllers are better for competetive play as well, and the xbox has halo 3, the best game that will
have ever hit this universe ;)

just my .02, but yhe proof is there, I own both, and play one, that is until the new Gran Turismo hit the stores :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back