New year, new member, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sicponi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess I can say I have been around for a couple of years. I think someone nick named me the rambler? I give them credit if they can follow me around this sight as fast as I can get around it. I get around fast because I don't know where the hell I will wind up next.
Wish you all a Happy New Year. My wish for the new year is to win LOTTO. I would buy you all the baddest truck on the planet. Then again most all of you own one, and I doubt I will win LOTTO because I don't buy lotto tickets.
It still amazes me how fast this 5000 pound truck can pull me old ass through the gears. And I thought my 67 396 El Camino was fast? Let alone a 73 Stang I dropped a 460 worked motor in. My own work I will add. Have not yet owned a true street vehicle that could get into the 12's. Not all that important, because torq is what gets you off the line. Torq is the feeling you get when you are pushed back in the seat. G forces!. You want to go fast, fast. You had better have HP and a lot of RPM's.
My friend once told me that going 800 MPH isn't shit. Make a turn, right, left, up, or down and you will get the feeling of a life time. You, nor I, will ever be there. Unless you are pilot in a jet fighter.
Make it fast but remember, when you get on it, have an open road ahead of you. If you don't? Die by your self! Don't take anyone with you.
Safe New Year, bobbymac, AKA The Rambler

Welcome to the Family

Welcome again Bobby... Where you located on LI? I work in Lindenhurst but live out east.

1sicponi said:
...Have not yet owned a true street vehicle that could get into the 12's...

Your truck will get into the 12's with some bolt ons.................catless mids, DC stage 2, and some good shifting on a cold day!!:rock: Optional headers, CAI, shifter, TB and caltracs...........and it'll be easier.:rock:

patrick

I Welcomed you already once, but what the hell, a free post for me.:D

Welcome Bud!:beer:

Welcome :elefant:

Treker, Live in Babylon. Go to Captree on Sundays weather permitting. Not that there's alot of trucks down there, but if you haven't guessed my plate ---- 1sicponi it is. Sometimes I bring my turbo coup. Do you ever go there? bobby mac

1sicponi said:
Treker, Live in Babylon. Go to Captree on Sundays weather permitting. Not that there's alot of trucks down there, but if you haven't guessed my plate ---- 1sicponi it is. Sometimes I bring my turbo coup. Do you ever go there? bobby mac
The very first Northeast VTCoA GTG was at Oak Beach. But,..... I hear tell during off season (because there is no entrance fee to the park) it moves to Captree. If Sunday's are still in play, I'll go this Sunday. (as long as there isn't a cloud in the sky).:p :D What time?

joemags54 said:
The very first Northeast VTCoA GTG was at Oak Beach. But,..... I hear tell during off season (because there is no entrance fee to the park) it moves to Captree. If Sunday's are still in play, I'll go this Sunday. (as long as there isn't a cloud in the sky).:p :D What time?
I have been to Oak Beach but I believe that is during the season. Captree is after the season. To my knowledge it's Captree now. I have made plans with people before and they did not make it. No big deal, I go when I go. Only takes me ten minutes to get there so I don't mind. I usually get there any time after 7, when I go. Wouldn't go in the rain because most dudes don't drive there shit in the rain and not many vehicles would be there anyway. You probably know this already? During the season you can drive into Babylon town beach after 6 (I think?) for free. Lota nic rods down there. Band and Beer too. bobbymac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back