newb

SinCityYelFvr

Reaction score
whats up everyone, i'm new but not new, i had a acct prior but can't remember login or emailed used prior...anyways, i'm not new to the ram srt10, i had a 05 blk QC, but that along w/ the kid, went in the divorce :chain: but looking to purchase a yellow fever :drool: sometime at the end of the year or right during tax time :rock: but not sure if i should ask my question here or in the mod section

Welcome back to the VTCoA!

ty, ty...its been along time of planning and finally able to get the finances in order...but i'm already looking and planning my build...which is nothing major...at least for the QC because if all goes to plan i want a RC also.:burnout:

welcome, there are at least 10 trks in town but i can only document 6 of them

me- Yellow RC - member of Mopar eNVy of Las Vegas a Las Vegas Mopar Club
Red QC - member of Mopar eNVy of Las Vegas a Las Vegas Mopar Club
2 Yellow QC - member of Mopar eNVy of Las Vegas a Las Vegas Mopar Club
Gray QC - member of Mopar eNVy of Las Vegas a Las Vegas Mopar Club
Black RC - sin city mopars

the others i've only seen on the road and not been able to turn around to run them down

mopar envy has meetings every other sat night at Joe Phillys pizza, Northeast corner of Eastern and Sunset (behind McD's and Taco Bell) and then they usually do a cruise or show on the alternating weekends. come on by and check it out sometime

[email protected]
[email protected]

Robert

nice, thanks nuke...i'll definitely come check you guys out...only thing that sucks is i work on saturday nights...6pm-9am...one of the many perks of being a bondsman :dontknow: ...lol but i think at this point would be kind of funny me pulling in with the only mopar i have is a 98 dodge neon at the current moment...i miss my QC :bs:...specially when i see her being driven and the conditions she is in...but once i get the YF i'll be asking for a Saturday night off here and there..for sure!!

you can still do cruises and charity runs and stuff, Neon is still a mopar, get out and have fun for a change. we have members who cant make the meetings due to work and some who can ONLY make the meetings due to work, GET OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN, besides, it might get you into the SRT mode a little quicker................;)

lol..i been in the SRT mode since they drove off w/ my '05...but soon to be rejoined w/ a 10 but i told my girl that i don't want a blk, silver, red (common ones) i want first a YF so i'm gonna take my time to find the right one, and after we get her vehicle (jeep wrangler) i'm gonna get my final 10, hard to find CE :drool::drool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back