newbe here

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all, just found this site. I have been a member of srt10forums for a while and would like to spread my wings. I live in Louisana and own a 04 reg srt-10 silver. Still stock for now. Well good to be here

welcome to the better site....no wait THE BEST site.

Welcome to the REAL SRT-10 Forums!!!!

You will love it here!! Lots more info, much more activity, and a great group of people!!

We are family! Sing it with me now..... are family, I got all my peeples with me...

:eek: sorry!

ntw0rk said:
Welcome to the REAL SRT-10 Forums!!!!

You will love it here!! Lots more info, much more activity, and a great group of people!!

We are family! Sing it with me now..... are family, I got all my peeples with me...

:eek: sorry!
Cack!!! Oopps sorry hairball!!!! Welcome Newbe!!! :D

You better put on your readin glasses......

Your going to be busy here :D :rock: :star: :dancing:

O.K. In just 5 minutes their are mor responses to my first thread here then ohhhhh........maybe 5 hours or longer at the other site. Not a whole lot happens over their for some reason? Anyhow just bought the truck 3 months ago and will be looking for mods Very soon so I WILL need help. Thanks for the warm welcome and gota go just got off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hemibates said:
O.K. In just 5 minutes their are mor responses to my first thread here then ohhhhh........maybe 5 hours or longer at the other site. Not a whole lot happens over their for some reason? Anyhow just bought the truck 3 months ago and will be looking for mods Very soon so I WILL need help. Thanks for the warm welcome and gota go just got off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehhehehehehehhehe.........he said got off!!....hahahahaahahahaa!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
hehhehehehehehhehe.........he said got off!!....hahahahaahahahaa!!!!:D

LMAO!!!! Stop it Ronnie, I'm trying to drink a beer!!:beerglass:

Sorry But He Said Got Off.......Got Off..........Got Off..........Got Off..............Got Off.........Wow I'm Stuck!!!:D AAahahahaahahahahaha!!!!:D

hemibates said:
O.K. In just 5 minutes their are mor responses to my first thread here then ohhhhh........maybe 5 hours or longer at the other site. Not a whole lot happens over their for some reason? ....

Geez.... I couldn't Imagine why that is.... :D

Welcome to the place to be Bro... Enjoy your stay. :) :burnout:

He should just stay at work for the OT so he can afford all the mods he must do. 1-800-BOOMER. Put it on speed dial and just mail him your charge card.

Welcome to the asylum.:D

welcome aboard, no one has even warned him about mikey yet.

eddie102870 said:
welcome aboard, no one has even warned him about mikey yet.

You just did!!!!

I will again....

BEWARE THE SICKNESS!!!!!:evil:
:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
He should just stay at work for the OT so he can afford all the mods he must do. 1-800-BOOMER. Put it on speed dial and just mail him your charge card.

Welcome to the asylum.:D

You gotta point. But since I done get paid hourly...nor salary for that matter (comision only), I'm gonna get while the gettin's good!!!

walenator said:
Welcome! Good choice in color.:rock:

Thank you! You too. They say that this color is soooo fast that mods only SLOW US DOWN!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back