newbee!

drummer22

Reaction score
hello i am new here! thinking about buying my first srt10

im interested in buying a 05 srt10 hurst commemorative edition 114/200 white with blue stripes truck has 30k miles all stock besides intake very nice truck tho. got him down to 20? good deal or not?

needs few things:
headlight out
front bumper needs to be fixed nothing major
ac not cold most likely low on freon
tires pretty good condition
it should have infinity sub missing
tint stripped off so new tint
no books
good detail

any input would help never owned one also any issues/problems with these trucks?

seems like a good deal to me for one of thoes trucks. I say get it. few hundred bucks to fix the bumper as long as its not terrible and your set with a dam nice truck :rock:

Welcome

Good Deal

id consider it a steal at that price, especially if the carfax didnt show the accident. If you plan on driving it till the wheels fall off, i wouldnt care too much about the resale value.

Sounds like a great deal.... wat was his original asking price??

he was asking 27 then came down to 25. i been really thinking about the truck i really want one and especially its a commemorative edition so should be worth more then a regular one? know needs few things and thats why im questing not paying the 20 but eveyone saying go for it good deal. so guess i better make a deal

The ac might be the heater blend door, not freon. I belive its a pretty common problem with this body style dodge. For a CE 20K would be a good deal with that mileage, might get it cheaper if it was a normal Srt10. If you like the truck go for it, fix the issues and enjoy being broke cause once you start modding it you won't wanna stop:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back