Newbie from AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott form Phoenix area. Got an '04 R/C, black. No real mods. I bought it used, and it has a custom paint job, K&N, and some kinda exhaust. I needed an upgrade from my 2000 Dak R/T.

Welcome to the Family

Glad to have you ---Welocome.

Welcome, going to Speedworld on Friday, any chance you can make it?

Actually.. I know a bunch of us are going this weekend on the 11th. So I might go Friday so I can get my launch right. These trucks are SUPPOSED to to run 13.8 stock. Anyone actually get those numbers from a stock SRT??

You're going out on Saturday? They have a nice show going on as well as the racing. I'll be there also, just going on Friday to try out DR's

moparman95 said:
Actually.. I know a bunch of us are going this weekend on the 11th. So I might go Friday so I can get my launch right. These trucks are SUPPOSED to to run 13.8 stock. Anyone actually get those numbers from a stock SRT??

It depends on the shifting. I ran a 13.60 Stock in my QC..I will be there saturday and friday if I get off work early.

moparman95 said:

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

The truck will run faster than that, if you can drive it there;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back