Newbie from Ohio

kray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my 04 about a year ago and just getting around to joing the forum. In:dontknowterested in attending some gatherings... Why did I not see more of the members at the Nats last weekend? :dontknow:

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to the circus...I'm up north, 20 miles west of Toledo...A few of us are headed to the Monster Mopar weekend at summit motorsports park in Norwalk Ohio, next month...

Last edited:
Bought my 04 about a year ago and just getting around to joing the forum. In:dontknowterested in attending some gatherings... Why did I not see more of the members at the Nats last weekend? :dontknow:

I was there last Friday, only saw a few other 10's, I guess more showed up on Saturday. Welcome to the show.

Welcome Kray, I'm not to far from you and am in Medina (dads body shop) often.
Planned to go to the Nats, till my wife surprised me with a trip to Chicago for my B-day.
Like Mopar-or-no-car said we are trying to do a get together and the Mopar Madness show at Summit Motorsports park (aka Norwalk Raceway) on Saturday.

Could anyone out there help a brother out? I'm having difficulty figuring out how to upload a photo from my tablet...

Since I am having issues uploading photos, you can view my truck within the media section under the Mopar Nationals thread. It appears in three of the first four pictures. If you get to the one with the scissor doors you've gone too far.

I go into my gallery and click the photo and my tablet directs me to a Google search screen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back