Newbie from Puerto Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat Note on #272 of 500....

On this Yellow Fever, the last 3 of the vin and the YF #..... are the same... 272

Very Rare, Very Rare indeed

I'm in San Juan. Thanks to all.
I was just looking to kind of leveling my truck.
About the Lightning, I don't think so. I just messed with a stock one, which by the way, my YF is kind of stock, and either the guy was a bad driver, I'm a good driver or these trucks are pretty fast themselves. I'd go for the last choice. Ford, hell no! My truck is bigger and weight a lot more than a Lightning and there was nothing he could do, but to read my license plate.:burnout:

Hi y'all!

About a few months now, I bought my #272 Yellow Fever. I used to have a few years back a tricked out 2002 R/T Dakota. It was nice, but the SRT 10, eh, is just another $20 bucks!
I just wish to know how can get in to the registry and how can I get a vtcoa stickers for my machine.
I have a few mods done to my truck, like Magnaflow Cat back and K&N CAI. I planning on ordering from JTSVP, Thanks Tony Sawyer for all te help, some Green Stuff brake pads, poly bushings and rear shackles for a balanced look. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back