Newbie looking for new Viper truck.

GRB

Reaction score
I am looking for a new Viper truck and am seeing prices from A-Z. What is a good price for a new QC or reg. cab? I am ready to buy/trade now. Nice site btw, and I hope to be a regular soon. Thanks.

Atlanta area.

Do you want naturally aspirated or supercharged? I've got a supercharged reg cab (in my sig) that I'm willing to let go, price very competitive when compared to buying a stock truck and modding it to the point of what I've already got.

2004-2005 new RC/QC, be expecting mid $30k range, sometimes low $30k and the occasional but VERY rare $29k (not likely to include Commemorative or Yellow Fever at that bottom tier).
Here's a QC in Swainsboro - New (100 miles) for $32k (5yr loan @6.94% would put pymts around $633/mo):
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=211
1063537372.191248001.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

2006 new RC/QC probably averages around $40k even, but mid $30k range not unheard of.

Give AutoTrader a try. If you go used, try to get one with REALLY low miles to avoid the thrash factor - like under 5,000.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Shop around, you'll find a deal. It's a sensitive subject for some but you can pick up a new truck cheap.

My advice would be to not buy someone elses truck. No offense to anyone here but there have been a few blown engines and you really don't want to inherit someone elses problem. Buy a new truck and do what you want to it, that way if it breaks you won't feel like you got completely screwed.

What 1fast400 said. The money you spend to buy one already modded and tuned by a reputable tuner will be much less then having it done yourself.

I can understand being a little hesitant to buy something already modded...especially with forced induction vs some simple bolt on mods...it all depends on what you want right now vs later.

Denofthievz mentioned new '04 or '05s for low to mid 30s...I would sell mine for MUCH less what it would cost to add a paxton, upgraded internals, new flywheel/clutch, DC Performance goodies, headers, etc to a new one costing somewhere in the mid 30s.

if you are not buying outright, i got a tip from a dealer and went thru capitol one online, took 10 minutes to get reply then they overnight you a blank check to carry to any dealer for any car or truck you decide on up to the amount you were approved for @5% , i went that route because chrysler wasn't giving any deals % wise on these trucks.

if you live anywhere close to birmingham,alabama they still had a few 05 left at greater birmingham dodge

The deals always seem to be better outside ATL for some reason. I've got an 03 SS Silverado that complicates things a little. I'd rather trade than have to go through the selling BS game.

lol,the one im looking at is 56,000$ Fully loaded 06 QC. But we talked them down to 37,999$.

GRB said:
The deals always seem to be better outside ATL for some reason. I've got an 03 SS Silverado that complicates things a little. I'd rather trade than have to go through the selling BS game.

been wanting one of those.What color and how much ? send PM or post here

The best I can tell Palmer Dodge is giving me about $22k including the sales tax savings. 23,000 miles, not perfect, but very good shape.

Here in Indy I know of a dealer that has 4 RC's in stock for $29,500 brand new send me a PM if interested I can you the dealers number.

there's a new 04 rc in silver in cordele,ga probably can be had for low 30's

I'll try Cordele and the one in Swainsboro. Southland Dodge wanted mid 40s for theirs. Dealer in Gainesville, GA e-mailed me about the same price. The search continues. After thinking about it I want a QC unless the deal is too good to pass up. Brand new or real low milage.

there's another rc at a program car sales in dothan,al in silver, been there for about 3 months dont know what year but its in really good shape

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back