Newish parts

If Juan made soooo much more power why did he trap slower than a truck I tuned that made only 10 whp more on my dyno? I saw it run at Baytown after you retuned it, I wouldn't be touting that work as yours if I were you.

Stick to 250.00 street tunes in Waco, Scott , I'll stick to tunes that are proven.

Newbie tuner, out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha love it! Anyways good luck with those hemis , leave the real engines to us ;):burnout: a

Sadly with Scott this is par for the course. When I first came to Houston I did a few bolt-on Viper trucks, all on the same dyno, both made 440-450 whp, he said I was rigging the numbers on one, the next one he said I was sandbagging the tune. Pick a struggle, dude.

Scott maybe if you didn't spend so much time running your mouth about everyone else , people (including myself) would want to do business with you!

Oh and your first post is to troll? Lmfao nice way to welcome yourself.

Nah just sick of you trolling my posts! You're mad cause it's legit haha. Sorry your buddy tony has BS products. You can keep circle jerking him though. Lmao

So a legit question to help inform the community is trolling? Do you know who has haters and trolls? People who actually accomplished something. You don't have haters and trolls, because you haven't done shit that hasn't already been done.

I prefer dealing with Tony because of BS like this.

Good choice! Tony is great!

Sadly with Scott this is par for the course. When I first came to Houston I did a few bolt-on Viper trucks, all on the same dyno, both made 440-450 whp, he said I was rigging the numbers on one, the next one he said I was sandbagging the tune. Pick a struggle, dude.

Scott maybe if you didn't spend so much time running your mouth about everyone else , people (including myself) would want to do business with you!

The best advice you will ever receive in business is right here ^^^
But you won't take it and you'll call Ryan a troll for it.

Because I have the balls to respond with facts and haters/trolls that barely change their own oil and are Tony's fanboys, decide to degrade me or my experience? Well yeah I'm not gonna stand by and watch that. Been that way years and maybe some only see my counter actions , yet not the attack on me ;)

Truth? More like opinion without any facts to back up the claims you make.

Haha let's see. 1st 6 speed swapped QC and 23 others in the world! Accomplishment!
1st aluminum one piece driveshaft for the QCs ...accomplishment
1st to make a rear sway bar/kicker shock setup for QCs yup
1st internally direct port nitrous system for the Viper engine ...another one!
Staggered wheel package....accomplished
Traction system ...accomplished
Smallest UD pulley ...done
Fastest NA stock internals QC...held the record years.
Haters are gonna hate for these accomplishments but I take it as a congrats of sorts. Means I'm doing something right!
I could go on but you get the point. This is how I got haters like you, by making goals and accomplishing them.
Most can see through your bullshit and that you and the handful of other tony fanboys display. It's pretty obvious :chain:
Bye Felicia :creep:

I wonder why Dan Lesser and Todd Abrahams both sell replacement coil towers and individual coil packs for gen IIIs if the coils are good to 1500hp. They must have tested themselves and came up with a different result.

Ehhhh... I am staying out of this one, but... no I don't sell anything with regard to "Demon Coils" or similar just to clarify. And do I recommend them? Nope. I have seen no evidence that there is a voltage issue on the OEM dual towers that can be reasonably solved... it is a design issue altogether being a dual coil hot/cold plug scenario with inverse polarity across an entire bank, which causes the spark kernel to be more shrouded under the ground electrode and weaker on one side. No matter how powerful you make the coils, they will always be unbalanced by design, and you cannot increase current beyond the capability of the PCM to drive them, so its like pissing up a drainpipe. Is also not so much of a horsepower problem, but a balance issue and a misfire problem at the lowest loading which is even harder to ignite properly [hence the inherent Idle Misfire that plagues Gen-1/2/3 applications that use duals]. Our older VS-1500TT package used the OE coils without a problem, but they definitely still had light idle misfire like all of the engines do that use them. These issues can lead to tune chasing, converter issues, and odd engine sound at low loads.

We have CNP conversions that are far more powerful and evenly balanced between cylinders because they aren't dual-towers, they are individual coils per cylinder and the PCM modifications and programming to run them.

Moral of story:
1. Is there a problem with OE coils? Yes. Is there also a problem with ANY coil that functions in a similar manner? Within reasonable outliers, also yes.
2. If you want this problem solved, you don't use dual-towers. You open your wallet wider, call me, and do it properly. Otherwise, just save your money.

Last edited:
Haha let's see. 1st 6 speed swapped QC and 23 others in the world! Accomplishment!
1st aluminum one piece driveshaft for the QCs ...accomplishment
1st to make a rear sway bar/kicker shock setup for QCs yup
1st internally direct port nitrous system for the Viper engine ...another one!
Staggered wheel package....accomplished
Traction system ...accomplished
Smallest UD pulley ...done
Fastest NA stock internals QC...held the record years.
Haters are gonna hate for these accomplishments but I take it as a congrats of sorts. Means I'm doing something right!
I could go on but you get the point. This is how I got haters like you, by making goals and accomplishing them.
Most can see through your bullshit and that you and the handful of other tony fanboys display. It's pretty obvious :chain:
Bye Felicia :creep:

The only thing you did Scott was shed light on a T-56 conversion. You showed that any shade tree mechanic like yourself can make it happen pretty easily. I will give you credit for this ;)
You weren't the first to make a one piece driveshaft LMAO
First Internally direct port nitrous system? LMAO this frankenstein setup has blown up how many engines now?

But really though back to my question, how did you test the coil towers yourself on 1500hp if youve never even built anything with 1500hp?:confused:

Why is V1R is the last place I would try to buy anything ?? because of this BS. Great way to conduct business.. Argue with everyone that says anything about you and claim you invented and have the best of everything. Oh wait and claim this is your website for shopping GTFO.. No one needs this crap we just want to enjoy our trucks and not see an argument every 5 posts about you peddling your garbage..

Ehhhh... I am staying out of this one, but... no I don't sell anything with regard to "Demon Coils" or similar just to clarify. And do I recommend them? Nope. I have seen no evidence that there is a voltage issue on the OEM dual towers that can be reasonably solved... it is a design issue altogether being a dual coil hot/cold plug scenario with inverse polarity across an entire bank, which causes the spark kernel to be more shrouded under the ground electrode and weaker on one side. No matter how powerful you make the coils, they will always be unbalanced by design, and you cannot increase current beyond the capability of the PCM to drive them, so its like pissing up a drainpipe. Is also not so much of a horsepower problem, but a balance issue and a misfire problem at the lowest loading which is even harder to ignite properly [hence the inherent Idle Misfire that plagues Gen-1/2/3 applications that use duals]. Our older VS-1500TT package used the OE coils without a problem, but they definitely still had light idle misfire like all of the engines do that use them. These issues can lead to tune chasing, converter issues, and odd engine sound at low loads.

We have CNP conversions that are far more powerful and evenly balanced between cylinders because they aren't dual-towers, they are individual coils per cylinder and the PCM modifications and programming to run them.

Moral of story:
1. Is there a problem with OE coils? Yes. Is there also a problem with ANY coil that functions in a similar manner? Within reasonable outliers, also yes.
2. If you want this problem solved, you don't use dual-towers. You open your wallet wider, call me, and do it properly. Otherwise, just save your money.

Wow, a professional response from a real vendor who actually has a shop, a crew and even a website.

Take note Scott instead of gloating about the top ten list.

Wow, a professional response from a real vendor who actually has a shop, a crew and even a website.

Take note Scott instead of gloating about the top ten list.

Take note, I actually have a shop, been a vendor here and other places for years, why do I NEED A website.? Keep trolling lil boy! I'll keep rolling:rock:
Fuckng Millenial Snowflake! Fuck I get it now. Lmfao makes sense you really are a little whiny boy!

Last edited:
LMAO I love it.

Keep doing exactly what youre doing Scotty, making you look more and more of a fool and exposing the real "Dr. Viper."

You're the only one that looks like a snowflake here pal ;)

Working out of your garage isnt having a shop. LOL. If that's the case, prollay got a bigger "shop" then you.
Why do you need a website? i dunno, youve said youve been making one for years now. LMAO
What about having a crew??????
I'm sure all the real vendors out there lash out on forums if some "Millenial" calls their bluff. LMFAO

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back