Newly installed Roe TSTM!

SCVette

Reaction score
We installed our first Roe Ram Twin Screw Top Mount today!
This truck already had a Roe Water/methanol kit, Vec2 installed, crank pinned long ago in preparation for todays work, Bassani headers, Borla cat back, xmetal shifter, and a full gauge set. We also installed a DC performance stage2 blower flash pcm with it today.:burnout:
It installed in about 6 hours(probably 8.5-11 hours if the above Vec and crank work is required) and went quite smooth and easy with minimal specialty tools required. 'High flow' Cat or 'No' Cat mids are recommended for use with this kit and we will be installing the B&B 3" high flow cat mids on here tomorrow.

We will be dyno tuning and testing early next week and will post our results here.:burnout:
Dave at Roe says the kits should be shipping as soon as next month!:rock:

The truck is showing 5.5lb of boost by about 3k rpm and is a torque moster!
It takes very little throttle to actully make significant boost even at low rpms.
It started right off, with no CELs and idles smoothly. There is a pronounced supercharger whine and a great Sucking Air sound when the loud petal is mashed!:eek:

supercharger%20installed%20pass%20side.jpg

supercharger%20installed%20driver%20side.jpg

The superchargers airfilter sits right up behind the hood air scoop and can be seen in this hood picture.
hood%20scoop%20with%20filter.jpg

passside%20supercharger.jpg

passside%20final%20install.jpg

driverside%20final%20install.jpg

Thanks,
Taylor

Thats Very Nice

Congrats

Jeff

Damn, that is a fine looking piece there!!!! Awesome!!!nn

"Pronounced supercharger whine"...............that just fricken badass!!!

Excellent pics too!!! Superclear.

patrick

Seeing it first hand at the ROE gtg... I can say that it is one helluva piece of hardware! :rock: You guys did a great job putting her together... Looks like real quality work! :) FAST TOO! :D

Jump on the train now friends...every day with one is a very special day!

Good looking piece.....

Question....as it has been proven....very clearly.... that the hood scoop is a low pressure area and that it is for letting hot air out.......why does the air intake go there.....:dontknow: .....

cooling

Nowwhat said:
Good looking piece.....

Question....as it has been proven....very clearly.... that the hood scoop is a low pressure area and that it is for letting hot air out.......why does the air intake go there.....:dontknow: .....
and I gotta think that the air that is coming in has gotta be hot, and no intercooler, remember heat soak kills you power makes me believe that is truly a bolt on kit, and maybe not for people who are doing monter builds, pistons, rod, sroker kits etc. If this is about all you want to do on your truck, then I think it's perfect, what are your end goals? I think it's fine, but if your gonna be like Blake or Mike and Wormester, or even me eventually I think the paxton might be better for my end goals, this is just one fools opinion, not trying to knock Roe top mount, I am in the process of upgrading my intercooler, water tank, and pump, I know I'm gonna gain some HP's just by lower charge cooler temps and make system more efficent by increasing volume of water flowing.

Just my .02$

Interesting thoughts, Mike may be the test, he says he has been in the high 10's and expects mid 10's as soon as he gets his motor back in...it's coming out now for an oil pressure issue. He is the only big build with a Roe at this point...the rest of us are just quick street machines with a very interesting sound!

Nice pics.

My condolences to your rear tires.:p :D :rock:

Only problem I have with these is that I miss the Viper Intake manifold, it really is a very pretty piece of machinery.

SCVette said:
We installed our first Roe Ram Twin Screw Top Mount today!
Thanks,
Taylor

Update? Figure your where we are at... traction?

SRT10110.jpg

Awesome slicks NBT. Are those the one's you've been talking about?

Have you decided on wheels yet?

Roy

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back