Next Gen VIPER?

OnceBitten

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably been posted already but I'm too lazy to search anymore. If it looks like this count me in!

next-generation-dodg_800x0w.jpg

next-generation-dodg-2_800x0w.jpg

next-generation-dodg-1_800x0w.jpg

From TopSpeed.com:

Dodge has already announced that they will be bringing out another Viper in 2012 to replace the current model being shown the door. And as excited as everyone is to take a peek at the next dream machine, no one has dared to make a rendering of the future model. Well, until now of course. Here is the first beautiful rendering of the future sports car; more specifically, the SRT-10 version. And we have to admit it looks amazing!

It is rumored that the next Viper will come with a more aggressive design, featuring all-new bodywork painted 25 times in candy-apple red. They also said the car’s look had moved away from its race-car roots and evolved into a more traditional sports car. And this is exactly what this rendering is all about: it is something more sensual, freshly beautiful, and of course, more traditional.

It is also rumored that Chrysler will place an 8.4-liter V10 engine incorporating Fiat’s innovative Multiair technology under the hood with an entry-level V8 engine also under consideration.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the new one!

Was not happy when I heard they where done making them.

Sick rendering!

Probably fairly close... but the buzz coming out of the Dealer Meeting (where they showed the car) tells us it will be closer to the lines of the Viper GTS (2nd Gen) than anything else. That tells me it will have more sensual, womanly lines than the more angled and sharp lines of the 3rd and 4th Gen models. I think that's a good move. :)

These renderings have the "Fangs" emblems but I don't think the new logo was out when these were done??

I know this wont be popular but IMO getting a V-8 is a great move...a 440 version of the current Hemi would be badazz....and sound better....:rock:

TNVIPER said:
I know this wont be popular but IMO getting a V-8 is a great move...a 440 version of the current Hemi would be badazz....and sound better....:rock:

It'd sound much better, make good power, and be much cheaper to mod..... but it just wouldn't be a Viper:eek:

V8 Viper??? I think I like the idea...

They could make a Viper specific engine and it would be shorter and sound waaayyy better!!!

That's not the new Viper. They showed it at VOI a couple of weeks ago (no cameras allowed) and that wasn't it. And it will definitely have a V10. :rock:

Well I want a body kit for the old ones that looks like those pics then :D

ViperTruck2933 said:
That's not the new Viper. They showed it at VOI a couple of weeks ago (no cameras allowed) and that wasn't it. And it will definitely have a V10. :rock:

Is it close or is the rendering WAY off?

ViperTruck2933 said:

x2.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back