Next Stop !

Reporting in at Easyrider saloon in downtown Sturgis .In your face:D

On phone on the street lol

Attachments

• 20140803_181522.jpg
    20140803_181522.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
Pics will have to wait cant fit pics in forum yet

I'm assuming that's SOUTH DAKOTA. I..I'm sorry, I'd gladly welcome the "in your face" comment on account you you having a good time J.L... But I'm just not biker boots enough to know what Sturgis actually is... Is it an event? Like a Route 66 cruise? Is there leather, spikes and bandannas?? I gotta be clueless...:confused:

My son and I on the Mount Rushmore run.

Attachments

• 20140804_094139_3.jpg
    20140804_094139_3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
The first thing I read in the paper today is Texas biker faces DUI in bad wreck. Glad you and your son are having a good time. Hope we can meet up before you have to go home.

The first thing I read in the paper today is Texas biker faces DUI in bad wreck. Glad you and your son are having a good time. Hope we can meet up before you have to go home.
Looks like rain on Tuesday no riding .whats your schedule. We are staying at the Ramada inn

I'm assuming that's SOUTH DAKOTA. I..I'm sorry, I'd gladly welcome the "in your face" comment on account you you having a good time J.L... But I'm just not biker boots enough to know what Sturgis actually is... Is it an event? Like a Route 66 cruise? Is there leather, spikes and bandannas?? I gotta be clueless...:confused:

yep Anthony, Sturgis, South Dakota. beautiful country. a bit north of Deadwood, Lead.

one of the oldest motorcycle meets in the world. since 1938 if memory serves.

there are litterly hundreds of thounds of bikes & folks that go to it.

:rock::rock::rock:

Anytime after 1:00 pm I'll buy you and your son lunch or dinner. So when you have time give me a call at 605-381-1390. Have a safe ride!

Anytime after 1:00 pm I'll buy you and your son lunch or dinner. So when you have time give me a call at 605-381-1390. Have a safe ride!

Is that a cell number so I can text you .we just got back from the Devils Tower run .Lets shoot for Wednesday at 4 or 5 pm .

davidscamera025.jpg

My son and I at Devils Tower

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back