NGK Iridium Plugs for $83 shipped

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a site that has our NGK Iridium plugs for $83 shipped. Model #: ZFR6FIX-11 I'm not sure if I can post here because I'm not sure what our vendors offer but here's the site:

http://sparkplugs.com/

They usually charge around $92 so if you want the coupon code I just called for here is it also:

ngk1exp8

Not sure how long that code is good for. I know they usually only run them through the month. It's a code for our plugs though at 10% off. :dontknow:

Yeah, I'm about due for some plugs.. I was hoping for plugs that would last a LONG time..

Denso Iridium & Quality Sparkplug wires are a tough combo to beat. imvho.
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

on mine its been throttle responce, start up AND friggin fuel mileage. before 10.5, 8 playin. now 12.5 & 11 playin. with just basic go fast mods

Last edited:
ZCx said:
Denso Iridium & Quality Sparkplug wires are a tough combo to beat. imvho.
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

on mine its been throttle responce, start up AND friggin fuel mileage. before 10.5, 8 playin. now 12.5 & 11 playin. with just basic go fast mods

BINGO... Denso... I was trying to remember those plugs.. I just didn't know where to go find it around here... Thanks ZC...:D

certainly. said with a Curly accent of course:D :D :rock: :rock:

carbon fiber hood?????? sweet!!!!! any photos????

As soon as it's done being painted the photos will fly all over the forum.. It will look similar to JMB Justin's scheme. I think he had the raised portion of his hood painted black though.. I went with carbon fiber to match the custom overhead console..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back