NHRDA at Breakaway

DBRIAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill be at Breakaway Sat. the 15th to race the local toyota dealers tundra race truck and probably a few diesels if anyone wants to join me, come on out. will post picks Sunday.

NHRDA....

Those are my bros. Say hi to Randy and Chris. I run the Northeast Div. of NHRDA......:rock:

Have a safe race and have fun!:burnout:

Just got a call from a friend and said that DBRIAN out ran the Tundra! Great job, Brian!

I knew the outcome all along,,,,,,,aint no tundra going to beat Brians truck. My old truck comes through again,,,,,,,,,way to go Brian

My friend that works on the same block as me is Bragging about his 5.6 liter Titan with a Peformance computer, headers, Exhaust. I told Him Talk is Cheap. He thinks My truck is also a 5.7 Liter Hemi. But I will have a surprise for him tonight

Annu Kumar said:
My friend that works on the same block as me is Bragging about his 5.6 liter Titan with a Peformance computer, headers, Exhaust. I told Him Talk is Cheap. He thinks My truck is also a 5.7 Liter Hemi. But I will have a surprise for him tonight

Thats funny Annu! LOL!
Did get your SCT Tuner on order Annu?:rock: :elefant:

Yellow venom 366 said:
Thats funny Annu! LOL!
Did get your SCT Tuner on order Annu?:rock: :elefant:

NOPE. I like My stage 2 Flash tuned for 100 Octane. I think I can run High 12's with all of my mods

My buddy called again said they had a hell of a crash at the track. A diesel truck that was consistently in the low 6's, lost it near the end, hit the left wall from the right lane, came back across, jumped the guard rail on the right side and clipped a power pole off. Not sure on injuries. His phone cut out on me.

Bad wreck, think he had a blowout. he hit the left rail got on 2 wheels then into,up and over the right, took out a light pole before stopping. He walked away fine but left in an ambulance an hour later feeling dizzy . As for the tundra, he had headers, CAI, DRs, and a 70 shot of nos. We only got to race twice, I smoked him on the first race, on the second race I missed third went to fourth and still won by .6 . In his defense, the computer on his truck was not liking the nos and he was running 9.1-9.2, the same time he ran before all the mods. :burnout:

Sounds like a fun day! Except for the wreck. Are they going to be able to race tomorrow?

If that is the Tundra's only mods, he need not show up in April. With the trucks coming in from this forum, he might better park it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back