NIB 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Spyder LED Black Altezza Tail Lights - Red Smoke

Jhazephae

Reaction score
I'm planning to put black headlight, foglight, taillight and brake light on truck. The issue with these tail lights is my fiance and I aren't seeing eye to eye on them. I LOVE them, but he has different pair in mind, so I figured I would let him have his way. I been eying this Grant Wheel security system for my Cutlass. So, have to give up something small to gain something big.

New in the box, never used or installed and will be shipped in the box that they were shipped to me. I purchased these last year in September, so of course I can't get my money back. I am trying to get as much of my money back as possible. Inbox me with your best offer, will wait til Wednesday to see what offers I get, and notify if I sold them through forum and of course to those that inbox. If no good offers, will put on Ebay. Just wanted to give the forum the 1st dibs on them.

NIB 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Spyder LED Black Altezza Tail Lights - Red Smoke Retail: $195.00 (PURCHASED $135.00)

• Brand new in original packaging.
  • Complete set including left and right sides.
  • Made by OEM approved manufacturers in materials that meet strict OEM requirements.
  • These LED tail lights are brighter and more efficient than standard tail light bulbs.

Attachments

• alt-on-dram02-led-sm.jpg
    alt-on-dram02-led-sm.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,485
  • IMG_1999.JPG
    IMG_1999.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_2001.JPG
    IMG_2001.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,269
  • IMG_2002.JPG
    IMG_2002.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:
I'm going to go ahead and post on eBay, my fiance is tripping, and the offers are just too low. I mean really some of the offers I am getting, I don't know if they are real or a joke. I was asking $135 obo if my thread confused some people on the amount.

You paid 135 and you expect others to pay it? If the company wouldn't give you 135 back what makes you think internet users would?

nice looking lights just sadly cant afford to do it right now.

You paid 135 and you expect others to pay it? If the company wouldn't give you 135 back what makes you think internet users would?

I didnt say pay the same amount I paid, if I felt that way I wouldn't have put OBO. You offered $85 shipped for brand new lights. I could've seen if you offered $85 + shipping. Plus, I didn't attempt to return to store because it was past 30 days. If I paid $135, and you offered $85 shipped someone will offer more, I'm patient. :thefinger: lol

Big ol neck offered u 85??? Come on boss hog, quit being so cheap! Put that masters degree to work and scrounge up the loot she's asking! Or better yet, have ur fellow fat boy buddy from that pic of u two in that losers bar put ur beer pong winnings together and buy 'em.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back