Nicky Hayden - '06 MotoGP champ

RatMotor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen the race yet - just reading the news on motogp.com. Looks like Rossi crashed and came back to finish 13th, Hayden finished 3rd, which makes Hayden the 2006 MotoGP world champion by 5 points.

Go USA!! and congrats to Nicky:rock:

RatMotor said:
Haven't seen the race yet - just reading the news on motogp.com. Looks like Rossi crashed and came back to finish 13th, Hayden finished 3rd, which makes Hayden the 2006 MotoGP world champion by 5 points.

Go USA!! and congrats to Nicky:rock:
Go Nicky!!:rock: :rock: are you talking motocross?? :dontknow:

RatMotor said:
No, MotoGP are the fastest, highest tech, money is no object road-race bikes in the world - basically the motorcycle equivalent of Formula 1.

glad to see he finally won, he was in a rut for a while, ever since leaving superbike and super sport.

I'm happy to see him win, but I don't think he really has anything for Rossi heads-up. If Rossi hadn't had a string of bad luck this season, it wouldn't have even been close.

We are having a small prty here in NC for the kentucky Kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gottta love it!!!!!!!!!!

To those of you that dont understand my happiness its like Dale Earnhardt wining every race of the year !!!!!!!!

Oh and Wifey, we raced with Nickey and his brothers as they were comming up! Nickey actually ran Joanne off the track at Road A by mistake, and they laughed hard about it afterwards, she threatened to spank him, becuse he was so young and short!!!!!!!LOLOLOLOL

I thought Nicky rode a great race, but I must agree had Rossi not crashed I think the outcome would have been different. I am a huge Nicky fan, I was lucky to practice at Willow Springs with his brother (Tommy) and those guys are FAST. Anyways, I am proud of Nicky, but I still think that Rossi is the best MotoGP has ever seen.
Next year will very interesting, and I think that since the engines will only be 800cc we might see this battle continue between Nicky, Rossi and a few others.
Oh yeah.....Lets not forget that Troy Bayliss rode a hell of a race!!!!

Well....Nicky got crashed a few weeks back by his own stablemate....so I think its fair to say He's the man...he wasnt handed anything....great race for the kid!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back