Night Runner for sale with low miles!

I do still have the truck. No, it is no longer for sale. I have decided to swap the tranny for a manual and make it a keeper, Sorry.Mods please close this thread. :cool:

I do still have the truck. No, it is no longer for sale. I have decided to swap the tranny for a manual and make it a keeper, Sorry.Mods please close this thread. :cool:

Good for you, bro. That's gonna be one sick 10.

If you ever get tired of it as a manual, please, let me know! I drool over a QC manual! :)

-Big in NC

Good for you, bro. That's gonna be one sick 10.

If you ever get tired of it as a manual, please, let me know! I drool over a QC manual! :)

-Big in NC

Thank you for the kind words. If I ever decide to part with her, I will definitely let you know friend. :shakehands:

Night Runner for Sale 319/400

Your truck is quite the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and if it's still for sale I just have to have it. (subject to my friendly bank manager). I'm based in England and already run a 1500 V-8 pickup but I think they would look nice parked together on my driveway. I am not experienced in these forum thread things but I shall look out for your reply and see if there is a deal to be done

Regards

Des

Please

I need this truck call me at 7862195775. I will make a 27,500 offer.

I represent a Nigerian farmer, who recently discovered that he was heir to the throne of Zimbabwe. No wait - wrong form letter.

Greetings, my name is Erin Rothschild the 4th, and I am interested in your truck. My only problem is, the high tariffs in my country of Jordan.... DOH!! Again, wrong letter.

I think Humblex decided to keep the night runner and mod it to a 6 speed...

Big

Its not for sale anymore but, I still own it. I suppose if the price was right I would consider selling it still.

Its not for sale anymore but, I still own it. I suppose if the price was right I would consider selling it still.

Glad you kept her! You can always give her away :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back