Night Runner for sale with low miles!

get the hellcat. you will not be disappointed

Agreed. Not sure of the details of his truck at this point but if you can find someone to give you strong money for it then take it and go buy a Hellcat. Hellcats are a phenomenal bang for the buck right now, if you are patient and savvy you can find one with around 10,000 miles for about $40K. Even seen a couple of clean title cars go for high $3X,000.

Agreed. Not sure of the details of his truck at this point but if you can find someone to give you strong money for it then take it and go buy a Hellcat. Hellcats are a phenomenal bang for the buck right now, if you are patient and savvy you can find one with around 10,000 miles for about $40K. Even seen a couple of clean title cars go for high $3X,000.

I Have someone in town who wants my truck if I ever decided to sell it. After test driving that Hellcat I would love to have one but, I got responsibilities first.

I think I'm ready to sell my truck too. 3k in mods in the hellcat and I'm way over 700hp. try to do that with the truck. plus the wife wants a Durango srt once we get to Florida.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back