Night to Day Difference????

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:toilet: :toilet: :eek: :eek: :rock: So I just orderd My suspension setup QA1 Shocks, F&R Endlinks, X-Metal drop. Is this really going to be a night and day difference i mean was it a good buy? How are my 60Ft times going to look now and how is the truck going to handel????:confused: :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

I don't see it makeing a "night and day" differnce, cornering will improve alot, maybe a .1 on your 60'

Last edited:
why would you order something one day then wonder if what you ordered will help. why didnt you do your research beffore you ordered it? dosnt make much sense.

CubanEvo said:
:toilet: :toilet: :eek: :eek: :rock: So I just orderd My suspension setup QA1 Shocks, F&R Endlinks, X-Metal drop. Is this really going to be a night and day difference i mean was it a good buy? How are my 60Ft times going to look now and how is the truck going to handel????:confused: :D :D :elefant: :elefant:
.......... close to my set-up. All you need now are the Cal-Trax.
The shocks have 16/settings (clicks). We started on #8 in the middle. Brought her down a couple of more clicks in the rear, she was a little bouncey.
Street tires.....she still doesn't HOOK! Captain Light Foot you must be.......

Quick

It will ride and handle better,but don't expect magic on the traction when launching hard.The CalTracs and JMB stage 3 will help,but being a truck and having gobs of torque,you're gonna have slippage ;)

CubanEvo said:

There's that handel guy again, i beat you to it django

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back