Nightrunner Prices?

Roadkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been kicking around the idea of listing my truck as i am hardly ever driving it these days. Are the NR's holding prices at all better than regular srt-10's?

Mine is a fully optioned QC from the factory (sunroof, nav,side airbags, uconnect etc) + borla, bedrug, kn intake and a spare stage 2. 14k on the clock.

maybe a $1000-2000 more than any other QC. not sure, I would try to get $28k for it.

scan ebay & i'm sure you'll find it to be MUCH lower than that..... as bad as the economy is - this just isn't the time to try & move a high ticket item....... good luck. :(

Might be interested in a trade? I have a 2003 Ski Centurion that doesn't get much use either. It only has about 50-80 hours. I don't remember the exact number as it is in storage right now. I keep it at McClellan Indoor Boat Storage in Sac. If your interested we can arrange a meet. Let me know.

Like others have already said, it might bring a little more and it will likely sell faster than others. I don't think $28k is unreasonable. It might take 30 days to sell for that but I bet it will sell in that neighborhood. I sold my '06 Gray QC with little to no factory options and no mods for $26k with 13k miles on it last year.

Thanks everyone for the input! Definitely something to chew on. Luckily it is paid off and I've still got a job so it's not hurting me to keep it. Just hate having vehicles sitting much is all.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back