Nightrunner spotted on post

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
was just wondering if its someone on here...saw him at clothing and sales around 330ish...pretty clean truck

LoveThisTruck said:
Damn 2 more 10s show up after I leave Hood:(
2?? more like 4 my buddy with the neon was workin on post and said he seen 4(one of them was REDD04) so the night runner might be number 5, and i saw a CE on Ft Hood Street one day

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
2?? more like 4 my buddy with the neon was workin on post and said he seen 4(one of them was REDD04) so the night runner might be number 5, and i saw a CE on Ft Hood Street one day

WTF:confused: Oh ya... 4 ID got back from Iraq:D

LoveThisTruck said:
Damn 2 more 10s show up after I leave Hood:(
that night runner was the first 10 other than mine that ive seen in kileen let alone ft hood. i must not be lookin hard enough...all i see is rumble bees

REDD04 said:
that night runner was the first 10 other than mine that ive seen in kileen let alone ft hood. i must not be lookin hard enough...all i see is rumble bees

I think there's a black QC there as well.

LoveThisTruck said:
WTF:confused: Oh ya... 4 ID got back from Iraq:D

4 ID just left to carson i think...they already stipped their HQ building and painted over all there signs they had up

REDD04 said:
4 ID just left to carson i think...they already stipped their HQ building and painted over all there signs they had up

Oh ya... my bad:eek: . I left Hood about a year ago. I forgot they were going to Carson. Any word on who's replacing them?

LoveThisTruck said:
Don't make me come back....... and have Justin drive my truck:D
hell, last time i checked i was still .40 seconds faster at the track than wade...even with the nitrous:dontknow: :D

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
hell, last time i checked i was still .40 seconds faster at the track than wade...even with the nitrous:dontknow: :D

LOL I need to get mine to the track:burnout:

no i dont have anyidea whos replacing them....all i know is this post is way to preocupied on saftey...when i first pcsed here and got to my new unit i was counciled twice in one week for streetracing twice in one week whe they found out i drove a srt10

no now its "drive to arrive" and "if not for you then do it for them" (your family)...personlly i drive fast to arrive sooner but thats just me:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back