Nightrunner Wheels

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a set of OEM Nightrunner wheels today. One has slight curbrash, but other then that they are flawless. Drove down the highway straight no wobbles. $700 with rubber and drove 15 minutes to get them. SCORE!!!

Fine. Don't mind the shitty truck. Got a oem front bumper cover and hoping to one day hear back from Tony about a hood. Goes in for bodywork and paint March 1st.

Last edited:
What did you do with your stock wheels? I need 2 oems to complete my set.

Never had any. Bought the truck stripped from lightningreaper. Was running 2013 1500 wheels because it was all i could find.

Never had any. Bought the truck stripped from lightningreaper. Was running 2013 1500 wheels because it was all i could find.

Got it, back on my search I go.

I might have 2 laying around somewhere, but gotta look. I went on a scraping spree and think I scraped them. 2 were bent badly in the accident and 2 were good

I might have 2 laying around somewhere, but gotta look. I went on a scraping spree and think I scraped them. 2 were bent badly in the accident and 2 were good

Let me know if you find them.

I believe it did. Bought it that way as a stripped rolling chassis. I have a new oem fender, the roof isnt bad at all. I want tony's hood but have yet to get a answer if it will ever be in production again or not. If not I will get another oem hood. Whole truck is getting redone, have a big mouth grille, tailgate wing,oem front bumper. I had my heart set on Battleship Grey, but these wheels make the black look so much better so now I am torn again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back