Nitrous Guys... Come in.

I ran a 2 stage nitrous set up.. 1st stage was a fogger system pilled for a 125 the 2nd stage was a 175 direct port. Built motor and tuned with a SCT

I ran a 2 stage nitrous set up.. 1st stage was a fogger system pilled for a 125 the 2nd stage was a 175 direct port. Built motor and tuned with a SCT

Damn son! What did you put down and run??

Justin at JMB Performance has also done some direct port nitrous systems and they look like art work.

Its hard to see it in this picture but it does have it, maybe someone else has the picture from the rear of this motor kicking around somewhere? Actually I think Tony does in his album if Im not mistaken.

FSTJACKProcharger.jpg

How well do these motors hold up to spray? I just bought my 05 RC last week...4300 miles...stock except for catback exhaust My other toy is a turbocharged 6cyl. VW GTI. Don't know what direction if any to take my new truck. Trying to get a feel of what these trucks like for the $$.

yellowfever#154 said:
Justin at JMB Performance has also done some direct port nitrous systems and they look like art work.

Its hard to see it in this picture but it does have it, maybe someone else has the picture from the rear of this motor kicking around somewhere? Actually I think Tony does in his album if Im not mistaken.

I'll have to find that pic. True artwork there.

The drinking side, yes. That's why I need to make it to PCB next year.

How well do these motors hold up to spray? I just bought my 05 RC last week...4300 miles...stock except for catback exhaust My other toy is a turbocharged 6cyl. VW GTI. Don't know what direction if any to take my new truck. Trying to get a feel of what these trucks like for the $$.

These motors make great power with spray, but it might blow up on you:D Stay at a 150 shot or below, and you SHOULD be fine.

What are materials of the bottom end? Rod type , piston size , material etc.... any links?

Nitrous Pics

I can't take credit for my setup. I bought it from Tom Bryant (WAZZUP) with this custom X-Metal kit on it. I spray a 150 shot with stock internals. It needs cleaned up but its too hot outside for this old man.(its been over 100 for 35 days) Local car show next weekend, If I get it cleaned up I'll post some pics.

Attachments

• DSC09451.JPG
    DSC09451.JPG
    753.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC09450.JPG
    DSC09450.JPG
    755.5 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC09449.JPG
    DSC09449.JPG
    817.7 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC09448.JPG
    DSC09448.JPG
    759.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC09447.JPG
    DSC09447.JPG
    818.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC09446.JPG
    DSC09446.JPG
    779.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC09445.JPG
    DSC09445.JPG
    842.8 KB · Views: 77
So, are most of you guys using the sct tuner to retard the timing when spraying? Do you guys load in the nitrous program when you plan on spraying, run timing retard all the time, or is there an input that lets you retard timing only when you are actually spraying. I'm new to the dodge thing, my VW runs standalone managment, which lets you do just about anything you want. I'm not even sure I'm going further then a sct and a K&N with this truck yet.Very fun and comfortable to drive with just a catback.
Thanx

You can get a nitrous tune which you just download , it would have the timing pulled.

I can't take credit for my setup. I bought it from Tom Bryant (WAZZUP) with this custom X-Metal kit on it. I spray a 150 shot with stock internals. It needs cleaned up but its too hot outside for this old man.(its been over 100 for 35 days) Local car show next weekend, If I get it cleaned up I'll post some pics.

hey spydertt do you have the wiring diagram for that window switch ,,i bought one from a member and he had lost the diagram ,,,

Do you guys load in the nitrous program only when you plan on spraying,or run timing retard all the time
i'd like to know too. is it okay to run around on the nitrous tune in everday driving?

No sir it is not o.k.you need seperate tunes.

hey earl.....so, say i'm minding my own business (in mexico) drivin' to say.... bed bath and beyond:D and a roush mustang revs at me and wants a go at it. i gotta' pull over and spend 10 minutes laoding the NOS tune?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back