Nitrous Outlet kit or plate

Srt10650

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, looking for the nitrous outlet plate for 03-06 Viper or the whole kit #10135. Please let me know if you have it or where I can find it. Nitrous outlet has discontinued the kit and I’m looking to purchase it. Thank you for the help!

Hello, looking for the nitrous outlet plate for 03-06 Viper or the whole kit #10135. Please let me know if you have it or where I can find it. Nitrous outlet has discontinued the kit and I’m looking to purchase it. Thank you for the help!
It's not that you're being ignored, they're all out for an extended lunch I think?!?

Wish I knew . Not many left on here like it use to be . I’m not even sure if anyone on here uses Nitrus

Maybe at the dentist :rolleyes::D
Just imagine while your sitting there typing the sound of the dentist drill grinding away on that tooth or using that big pair of pliers to yank twist and pull that tooth out all the way down to the roots :eek::D:p and you realize he forgot to numb you up hahaha

Just imagine while your sitting there typing the sound of the dentist drill grinding away on that tooth or using that big pair of pliers to yank twist and pull that tooth out all the way down to the roots :eek::D:p and you realize he forgot to numb you up hahaha
Oh good Lord! That would do me under for sure!
We're all so fortunate we are here after the invention of penicillin antibiotics and anesthesia. Can you even imagine what our ancestors endured?

Oh good Lord! That would do me under for sure!
We're all so fortunate we are here after the invention of penicillin antibiotics and anesthesia. Can you even imagine what our ancestors endured?
No I can’t imagine and I don’t want to imagine hahaha all I can say is they must have been a heck of a lot tougher than people have become .
I did break a wisdom tough years ago and it had a pointy tip in it that kept slicing into the inside of my cheek ! Irritating to say the least everytime I ate . Well to make a long story short to solve the problem A DREMEL TOOL DOES NOT WORK HAHAHA ! The dentist took care of the problem and pulled all my wisdom teeth .

No I can’t imagine and I don’t want to imagine hahaha all I can say is they must have been a heck of a lot tougher than people have become .
I did break a wisdom tough years ago and it had a pointy tip in it that kept slicing into the inside of my cheek ! Irritating to say the least everytime I ate . Well to make a long story short to solve the problem A DREMEL TOOL DOES NOT WORK HAHAHA ! The dentist took care of the problem and pulled all my wisdom teeth .
Good try though!! Lol

Good try though!! Lol
Teeth are very hard ,, if you ever try to be that stupid as I was , just remember the Dremel bounces off the teeth hahaha

Teeth are very hard ,, if you ever try to be that stupid as I was , just remember the Dremel bounces off the teeth hahaha
Thanks for letting us know!

Is it safe? ....... hahahaha

Seems when you walk away from something and come back later it always becomes easy .. it will appear when he least expects it .
That's the truth!!

Windows 15.1 update :D

with several defrags
Windows 15.1 I guess Microsoft is a little behind the 17.2.1 put out by Apple . Apple has no defrags hahaha! I guess I better fire up my windows lap top and see about both .
My iPad to a crap a couple days ago .. it only blinks the Apple logo on the screen … Not sure what went bad but it appears it won’t charge at all . Battery or maybe the charging port connection . So I’ll bet you can guess the Christmas present I bought myself hahaha. Been spending the last couple days trying to get the new one set back up to what the old one had on it .. luckily my contacts and pics survived in the cloud.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back