Nitrous Purge

TUGBOAT TRASH

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all just wondering if you guys might give me some input on installing my purge kit.i was thinking of puttting the tube in the hood scoop with a red led.any ideas would be apreciated thanks

I ran mine through the grill where the wipers are with a red led kit,it looks killer.

I did this on my last truck looks pretty cool. Just make sure you don't get it too close to the paint or it will crack your paint.

tsmith3 said:
I did this on my last truck looks pretty cool. Just make sure you don't get it too close to the paint or it will crack your paint.
Good point.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Mine blows out the grill....about six - 8 ft. looks like Hells in someones back window
DSCF1518.jpg

DSCF1519.jpg

thanks guys for the info guys youve been alot of help.looks cool wassup what purge kit do you have is that the zex?would like to put together today but waiting for a bezel and a button want to try to everything right the first time.im planning on relocating the air bag 0n/off selector in the glove box and mounting the purge button in that location. i just hope the blue illum button is the same size as the push start.any more ideas would be great thank you

sounds great i dont have that option now on the 06 i kinda miss my 05.im just curios what brand purge kit do you have?was going to get the nos kit but i was told the zex was much better.

I was considering using the nostrills of the Ram emblem for my exit port.

ive seen that done before on vid tg looks cool as hell and they had small red led for the eyes on the ram.its on youtube they did it on a srt 4 neon

Back