Nitrous with the ROE

Zex efi truck system 50-125 easy setup no solenoids one box controls air/ fuel and bottle pressure. I have this setup with the window traction control just waiting for my truck to get back from the dealer. This is by far the simplest set up and least expensive and safest for us begginer nitrous freaks w/stock internals. If more advanced and pretty and you got the cash justins set up is sweet But I did not have the cash. So I went with the zex efi truck setup.

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/asp.htm

just some extra choices to put out there.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Zex efi truck system 50-125 easy setup no solenoids one box controls air/ fuel and bottle pressure. I have this setup with the window traction control just waiting for my truck to get back from the dealer. This is by far the simplest set up and least expensive and safest for us begginer nitrous freaks w/stock internals. If more advanced and pretty and you got the cash justins set up is sweet But I did not have the cash. So I went with the zex efi truck setup.

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/asp.htm

just some extra choices to put out there.

That looks like like a plug and play system...............

Yes it is no solenoids very simple setup and If I ever get my truck back I can finish it. Scary things is the techs doing my crank did not even notice the set up granite the lines arent plumbed yet but still. Also they have where you tap right into the schrader valve on the fuel rail no drilling anything. My set up with window traction and dual purge was just under $780. Aslo if you have a setup all there stuff connects to just about every one out there. I happy and when I get my first run I'll post it.

Stinker said:
shoulda checked with me on that Dawg:D
Well let me know I want to get another setup for my durango. Can you get a better deal with the dual purge and window traction. If you can, probabally take it this week or next, let me know, Plus I got it before I knew about this site.:argh: :(

So can it be a wet shot before the blower? Or do I need to make it a dry shot?

tinygiants said:
So can it be a wet shot before the blower? Or do I need to make it a dry shot?
I believe you can use wet it just mixes with your fuel instead of going in strait you would just use a fogger nozzle which the zex comes with. But double check with the guys who have them I am just running nos with mods and no turbo yet.

I am just concerned about pressurizing fuel, air, and N2O in the screw of the SC. Is that the preferred way, or is a dry shot the preferred way?

with the zex it controls everything in a little computerzied solenoid controls your mixture if bottle pressure is high or low it adjusts for it, and most tunes will be set up for it, on the superchargers I am not sure but it shouldnot matter as along as the mixture is right, the setup for mine calls for 8" 12" in front of throttle body or tape into the schrader valve on your fuel rail and mix directly without runnig and extra lines. CHeck with the manufactuer or installer he should be able to tell you the best place with a sc.

Sean has recommended a dry shot. The reason was safety from a nitrous backfire.

Stinker, I need a nitrous kit.

tinygiants said:
Sean has recommended a dry shot. The reason was safety from a nitrous backfire.

Stinker, I need a nitrous kit.

this is the best i have seen so far!!
Fontanagtg064.jpg

Fontanagtg065.jpg

what do you think?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back