Nitrous working

Black Venom-'04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
soooo just finished hauling ass down 441 :D ...me and the pop's got the nitrous working, 100 shot and it was def. a diffrence ...thinking about turning it up but we will see :D :D ....i figure ill just ask jack if my truck could handle a 300 shot like his ;) ;) :elefant:

Black Venom-'04 said:
soooo just finished hauling ass down 441 :D ...me and the pop's got the nitrous working, 100 shot and it was def. a diffrence ...thinking about turning it up but we will see :D :D ....i figure ill just ask jack if my truck could handle a 300 shot like his ;) ;) :elefant:

might want to go a 25 or 50 bump & a good tune:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Stay at a 100 and be safe. I've been very hesitant to install my nitrous express in fear of going boom.

BAD-RC said:
Haha you said sinker!!!!! You got the sinker!

i thought a "sinker" was a donut:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :elefant: :aetsch:

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

How noticeable is the 100 shot? I've been thinking of going with a small shot on mine:)

Glad to hear it Nick. :rock: Now let's get that bitch up to the track!!!
Haha. I can see toolbox shaking as he's reading this. :D

LoveThisTruck said:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

How noticeable is the 100 shot? I've been thinking of going with a small shot on mine:)

yea it good, wasnt to crazy but im probably gona try the 150 soon just to see the diference...keep u posted

SANTEEN said:
Glad to hear it Nick. :rock: Now let's get that bitch up to the track!!!
Haha. I can see toolbox shaking as he's reading this. :D

:D :D :D def. working on getting the catless mids and were off to the track brotha im looking foward to it .....and as for lunchbox 9.5 stfu:D :D

did somebody say something....

i thought i heard a black 04...

but maybe it was a cat?:dontknow:

scared_cat.jpg

Back