Nitrous? Zex or Nitrous Exprees EFI single fogger

Rickspeed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what kit to go with. Let me know what you guys got and the good and bad. Thanks.

Which ever you go with you are gonna love it, these engines really respond to a good shot of nitrous.:rock: :rock:

I would definately stay at or under a 150 shot with stock internals....

I just set my truck up with a Nitrous Express Dual Nozzle EFI kit (P/N 20325) I have the 150 shot in it right now and it hauls balls!!! I got the kit off of Ebay for $675 shipped. I decided to throw the MSD digital window switch on there for safe measure, that also works great with the kit. Being that the N2O kit comes with a WOT switch it's nice to know you won't pump the nitrous when the RPMS will spit it back out. The window switch P/N is 8969, I picked that up for $100. Also, I would recomend the AEM wideband air/fuel gauge just to make sure you're not running lean. then you'll want to tune it about 2 degrees less on the timing and throw in some new plugs, I went 2 stages colder. The install was a breeze so if you can change your spark plugs, I bet you could do this. You won't be disapointed.

my 175 shot has been a blast. i use the stage2 as well, and at the track I add some 100 octane for safety

changing the spark plugs is a hell of a lot harder than installing NOS!

jimmyg79 said:
I just set my truck up with a Nitrous Express Dual Nozzle EFI kit (P/N 20325) I have the 150 shot in it right now and it hauls balls!!! I got the kit off of Ebay for $675 shipped. I decided to throw the MSD digital window switch on there for safe measure, that also works great with the kit. Being that the N2O kit comes with a WOT switch it's nice to know you won't pump the nitrous when the RPMS will spit it back out. The window switch P/N is 8969, I picked that up for $100. Also, I would recomend the AEM wideband air/fuel gauge just to make sure you're not running lean. then you'll want to tune it about 2 degrees less on the timing and throw in some new plugs, I went 2 stages colder. The install was a breeze so if you can change your spark plugs, I bet you could do this. You won't be disapointed.

jimmyg79 said:
good info. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back