Nitto 420s

Harasin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a set? If so do you like them? Are they good in the rain?

Thanks
-eric

I had some 22's that were rapped in 265-35/22 NItto 420's and they were great! They wear well, stick to the pavement when its hot and ride really nice. Not the best in the rain, but you have to remember its a low profile tire. Id really like to get a set of the BFG's but they seem to be just a summer tire and I'm afraid they will not preform so well in the rain.

Awesome, thanks for the input guys. It rains alot here unfortunatly :(

If your looking for a CAI or Magnaflow exhaust I will have some for sale soon, and no shipping charge to Langley.

Last edited:
It's about time to replace mine,but I really love the fact that they handle in rain and also get great mileage out of them !!!Almost down to the wear bars,but with the amount of around town driving I do,they should still be good for a few more thousand miles !!:rock: :rock: I was really diggin the tread pattern on the BFG KDW TA's, but I wouldn't get any where near the mileage out of them,plus they were considerably more costly !!!

Great wet traction.

who makes nitto tires??? love the khumos but am looking for something by a American owned company now

Harasin said:
Awesome, thanks for the input guys. It rains alot here unfortunatly :(
If you're in the rain a lot...like me every other day....get the Conti Cross Contact UHP..soft rubber excellent grip, they are rated to 170something mph if i remember correct...
my bud has the same truck and he recently made the switch to Conti too and is a lot happier...They handle like rails in the rain:rock:

Voodoo said:
who makes nitto tires??? love the khumos but am looking for something by a American owned company now
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Conti's are German.....they make great sh*t:D

Put the 420s on my srt8 before i sold it wasn't impressed i use the 555s on my tuck and highly recommend them if you like corners and aggressive street driving.

Voodoo said:
I got Kuhomos on mine and love them. they handle great all the time.

6pakattack said:
It's about time to replace mine,but I really love the fact that they handle in rain and also get great mileage out of them !!!Almost down to the wear bars,but with the amount of around town driving I do,they should still be good for a few more thousand miles !!:rock: :rock: I was really diggin the tread pattern on the BFG KDW TA's, but I wouldn't get any where near the mileage out of them,plus they were considerably more costly !!!

About how many miles you getting out of them? I only have a thousand or so on mine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back