NJ GTG

PCracingTRX400

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doin an New Jersey gtg sometime soon... either at a close by track or dyno... let me know if your interested

PCracingTRX400 said:
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would be interested in doin an New Jersey gtg sometime soon... either at a close by track or dyno... let me know if your interested

There is a NE gtg happening on 4/5 in CT. check it out

PCracingTRX400 said:

Where in NJ do you live? I live 20 minutes away from ISLAND DRAGWAY in Great Meadows, NJ... we should have a GTG there sometime for the guys in the area. Its always a good time there. They have Mopar days and Truck Challenges coming up this summer.

hey whats up guys. im glad to see some other people in nj with srts. im at mcguire afb around the mt holly area. i would like to get together and do a gtg sometime. im not to far from atco and thats a decent track. let me know what yall think. memorial day weekend would be awesome

Dunno if you saw it but there is a GTG on July 12th at my house..alittle later in the summer, but it will be a good time..dunno how to post a link to the thread but if you do a search on "NE GTG" you should be able to find it..You are more than welcome to come out for it..

Hey Guys, Im in Haddonfield, right next to Cherry Hill. I'm up for something around here. I do not have the time available to travel up to conn. I wish I did, but too many things around here I need to be around for.
Lemme know if anyone want to meet somewhere near philly or so.
Thanks
Jeff

lets start throwin some dates out there. im deployed right now but i will be back the weekend of memorial day. we could meet up for a cruise or somethin one night. just throwin out ideas

When do the Freehold summer car shows begin? Perhaps we could do something around one of those .

hey guys here is a good place to check out for car shows and stuff www.njcarshow.com. there are a couple things happening on the 24/25 of may sounds like it might be a good excuse to have some fun for the day

hey guys just wonderin if yall saw anything on the website that yall would be interested in goin to. like i said somethin on the 25th would be great cause i get back to the states on the 23rd. i need the 24th to put some the parts on the truck. hope some other people are wantin to gtg around that time. should be alot of fun

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back