NJ SRT spotted yesterday!

viper GTS-R

Reaction score
It was a nice day yesterday. Went to work from 7-2:30 and wore my viper jacket for the hell of it. I finally was able to leave work and the minute I walk out of the door I spot this nice red thing in the lot. How awesome, a single cab Ram SRT-10! I took this with my phone.

get-attachment-2.jpg

Wait it get's better, my friend recently baught a new Subaru so he wanted me to take pics of it. Were going to the autoshow Wed and he got a new camera as well, so he's coming with me and I gave him tips. Took him around the area to show him spots where I do my photography. We went to FOCNJ (Ferrari of Central New Jersey) as well so I could get some practice in. As were on Route 1, coming off the turnpike and moving right next to me is a black prowler!

From my car (disapointed with my pics my window was dirty so that's all my camera was focusing on):
P4090036.jpg

P4090037.jpg

From Clinton's car:
P4090396.jpg

So we get over to the Ferrari and took a few pictures for practice, while we were there I decided to try one of these.
FOCNJ.jpg

What a good day...

--RS
Schen Photography

I spotted a yellow fever on route 80 two weekends ago, I was heading in the opposite direction in my black one....

I was taking the beast to Mike Smith Dodge on Monday and going through Orange County Texas. I was caught by surprise when I saw lights ahead flashing. I get up to where the cop had the guy pulled over, and the damn cop car wasnt a car... it was a silver QC SRT, no markings, just lights behind the tint. I wish I had the phone cam ready...but at 90 and having to hit the brakes because of lights... there isnt much time!

Mace said:
I was taking the beast to Mike Smith Dodge on Monday and going through Orange County Texas. I was caught by surprise when I saw lights ahead flashing. I get up to where the cop had the guy pulled over, and the damn cop car wasnt a car... it was a silver QC SRT, no markings, just lights behind the tint. I wish I had the phone cam ready...but at 90 and having to hit the brakes because of lights... there isnt much time!
I know a few U.S. Marshels that have them, I posted a picture of one a while ago.

I like the red srt10 pic! It still look good when you took it with your phone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back