No fuel pressure????

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's it going guys I haven't been in here for a couple of years now. Between school, work, and the family my time is very limited nowadays. I hope everyone is well!!
I drove my truck to work yesterday with no issues what so ever, ran perfectly fine. When it was time to go home the truck would not turn over. I noticed the fuel guage wasn't registering any fuel. I had just filled the tank up the day before. I removed the nitrous fuel line from the fuel rail and no pressure. I assume it's the fuel pump but why isn't the gauge registering any fuel? All fuses are ok, there are no codes it just won't turn over.
Any help is appreciated guys. Thanks

How's it going guys I haven't been in here for a couple of years now. Between school, work, and the family my time is very limited nowadays. I hope everyone is well!!
I drove my truck to work yesterday with no issues what so ever, ran perfectly fine. When it was time to go home the truck would not turn over. I noticed the fuel guage wasn't registering any fuel. I had just filled the tank up the day before. I removed the nitrous fuel line from the fuel rail and no pressure. I assume it's the fuel pump but why isn't the gauge registering any fuel? All fuses are ok, there are no codes it just won't turn over.
Any help is appreciated guys. Thanks

Quite possibly a loose connector at the tank or on the way to the tank? The sender for the guage is in there as well and would make sense for both to go out if a loose connection or fuse/relay issue. There is a fuel pump relay and at least one fuse. Don't hear much of pumps going out on our rides, luckily. I'd start again with the simplest ( fuses/relays,connectors) first.

" When it was time to go home the truck would not turn over"

Are you saying the starter won't turn over either?:dontknow:

Also go ahead and disconnect the battery negative and hold to the positive for about 2 minutes to restart PCM. While under the hood disconnect/reconnect the 3 PCM plugs and ensure all is well on both the PCM and plugs prongs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back