No, I wouldn't trade my 10---but

i'm thinkin the same here

Chrysler is finally putting forged internals in an engine?!? About freakin' time. 11 psi boost sounds pretty decent for a factory setup. This is gonna be a pricey ride for sure.

Still under powered for the weight and will be over priced.

Should be over 500 rwhp so it won't be a slouch moving that Chally around. Add a 150 shot and tuning to up boost to 13-14 psi and it'll own most cars on the street if it can hook the power.

Should be over 500 rwhp so it won't be a slouch moving that Chally around. Add a 150 shot and tuning to up boost to 13-14 psi and it'll own most cars on the street if it can hook the power.

LOL @ tuning a modern mopar

LOL @ tuning a modern mopar

Where there's a will and market, there'll be tuning support. It won't be off the bat by any means, but it'll come. I'm just now getting Gen3 maps to HPTuners after 7 years of promises to have Dodge coverage. I can tune a 2014 Vette though. :dontknow:

Where there's a will and market, there'll be tuning support. It won't be off the bat by any means, but it'll come. I'm just now getting Gen3 maps to HPTuners after 7 years of promises to have Dodge coverage. I can tune a 2014 Vette though. :dontknow:

I was going to say if it was a GM there would already be tunes for it.

Never really wanted one of the newer challies.................till NOW!

They are fat pigs but I gotta say I've seen some blacked out ones with 20" Viper style wheels and spoiler, bumper lip, etc that looks sick. Honestly being a GM junkie, I'd still choose a Challenger over a Camaro. I just like the Body! If Lambos were $60k with VW turbo 1.9 diesels I'd still own one as I love the body. I can fix the engine issue, lol.
I may be alone but I have to love looking at my ride way more than it performs although we all want both in one package.
My 99' FRC Vette still does things for me visually that a new one can't and she's 15 years old!! Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have the engine, and fancy visual gadgets and interior, but otherwise the body attracts me.

Last edited:
Speaking of 2014 Vettes, I know of a certain Viper truck that had one for breakfast Monday morning while on a nitrous tune. Lmao:burnout:
Details coming soon

I would.... oh wait, I already did that once and look where it got me....

Last edited:
Ill trade you a CE minus strikers lol for a vca.

Make sure you get those strikers to caveman, he has been at the mail box for a really long time! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back