No More Rattletrap

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After weeks and weeks of pain...... the damn freaking !@#$%^&* hideous horrible rattle its finally gone. I spent 3 hours at the muffler joint today. I made the guy cut the muffler completly out and find that piece of metal..............it was the size of a jumbo golf ball!!!!:mad: Is there such a thing as a jumbo golf ball?:dontknow: He literally had to use the torch in the pipe to get it out it was so big!!! When he orignally cut the welds to install my midpipes he phocking wasnt careful and let a giant piece of cut pipe slide into the muffler.

Well after checking to make sure all 4 pipes were not leaking I finally left the place.................wow no more rattle!!!! Truck sounds awesome again!! Now all I hear is the rumble of the viper motor and those tires barking in pain!!!!! LOL

patrick

man that must have been driving you insane this whole time..good deal.:rock:

Glad to hear it Patrick!!:rock:

Sometimes I hear rattling, but I think it is whats left of my brain from all the partying I did in the 70's??:dontknow: :dontknow:

RedSrt007 said:
why do you store golf balls in your exhaust?? :dontknow::confused::dontknow::dontknow:

That's what I was thinking...

Glad you got it sorted out!

I have an instant fix for any rattles that happen....

Turn up the radio!!!!:D:D

all the men in my family have giant golf balls....so yes the do exist....

glad you got it figured out...:rock:

Glad to hear that you found the source of the noise and it wasn't anything more serious...

On a side note, when you going to come visit us here is sunny VA again?

Stretch

I actually had called the guy several times and even drove by his place twice but he was either not there or too busy and he is closed on weekends. I am just so happy I'm rattle free now!! I should have grabbed the piece of metal of his floor so I could show you all......it was huge, no way that thing was gonna blow out the muffler.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back