No muffler?

FlaglerSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would there be any issues with me pulling my stock muffler off my 04 and seeing what it sounds like? Some folks like it and others don't but I'd like to see for myself but would it cause any problems or is there anything I should aside from just pulling the muffler? Thanks

Just checked out the dog shit in front of my house. That is very quiet ! The 10 makes more noise with muffler... :p

It will sound like a 1972 flatbed truck going down the road.

Ok I figured there'd be mixed reviews lol but it would harm anything or cause a loss of power?

I ran straight pipes for about 6 months. No issues. Just be warned, it's really loud, doesn't sound that good, and you will get really tired of it.

I have run my truck for 2 years without a muffler. My wife hates it, I don't mind it. It's actually quiet to me now.

That's because;

A) you have gone DEAF!
or
B) There is so much snow on the ground it is sucking up all of the sound!

Ok guys maybe I'll just unbolt it and see what it sounds like and take it from there thanks

I ran mine without for about three months while I was figuring out what exhaust to put on. I didn't mine it, but when I started it in morning in my garage it echoed & the neighbors were not happy. I love the smell of straight exhaust in the garage.

Heard a local r/c without mufflers about 5-6 years ago. Sounded terrible.

But hey, go for it. I love all bark no bite.

I ran mine without for about three months while I was figuring out what exhaust to put on. I didn't mine it, but when I started it in morning in my garage it echoed & the neighbors were not happy. I love the smell of straight exhaust in the garage.

Even better catless!!!!!:rock: I've been starting mine in storage and I can't even stay in there with it, AWESOME!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back