Noids truck at Sacramento

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
redsrt10008.jpg

redsrt10009.jpg

redsrt10011.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, lowered pics! And, Noid, are your wheels NR wheels or did you have them black-chromed? Looks like the emblems are black-chrome? Truck looks awesome! I have got to get my wheels blacked out.

Thats what he told me. he said he lowered it too much and was gonna raise it a little higher because it looks way slammed

the first four are after the drop. And thelast three are after I raised it some. Also the last three are with a camera phone so quality may suffer. The rims are called Permastar. In the first picture that Sleeper posted. You can see the little white MR2 that kicked my ass. he ran a high 12

Last edited:
Damn it looks sweet slammed. I know sometimes it is not practical for the application, but man does it look sweet!

Annu Kumar said:
Thats what he told me. he said he lowered it too much and was gonna raise it a little higher because it looks way slammed

It wasn't the way it looked. It road like shit.

Yellow venom 366 said:
What kind of drop did you do? and ride wise,was it bottoming out on the bump stops?

It's asshats kit Don't wanna mention any names. But yeh it was bottoming out alot. And yes I cut the bump stops way downs. It also seemed to be a little bit more sluggish off theline after I dropped it. Then when I raised it a bit. It seemed to be better. Maybe I am just imagining it. but I do have new shackles comming. I do not like the Chevy shackle that you have to use washers in order to make it fit and I the extensions are a joke. Don't trust them.

noid said:
the first four are after the drop. And thelast three are after I raised it some. Also the last three are with a camera phone so quality may suffer. The rims are called Permastar. In the first picture that Sleeper posted. You can see the little white MR2 that kicked my ass. he ran a high 12
looks much better than stock !!!:)

noid said:
It's asshats kit Don't wanna mention any names. But yeh it was bottoming out alot. And yes I cut the bump stops way downs. It also seemed to be a little bit more sluggish off theline after I dropped it. Then when I raised it a bit. It seemed to be better. Maybe I am just imagining it. but I do have new shackles comming. I do not like the Chevy shackle that you have to use washers in order to make it fit and I the extensions are a joke. Don't trust them.

So was that the 4/2drop with a flip kit in the rear?What did you do to raise it a little afterwards?Doesn't cutting the bumpstops down make the bottoming alot more harsh?

I am using the shackle extension that came in the kit for the rear. And using the 1" isulator from hotchkis up front.

Definetly looks good Mike...We always have to sacrifice ride quality for looks...But damn it looks so good...Love your stripes also...:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back