NOOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

cummin4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I should have posted here first instead of the offensive section:dontknow:

I have been a guest here since the start but just recently decided to become a member. I have a Dodge Diesel that I'm debating on selling. If I do I will be buying a used srt10. I hope I didn't make to bad of an impression with my first post but maybe good things will come out of it. :D

WOW, completely new guy

Welcome to the RBC.

Make your mind up quick. If you listen closely you can hear

Going, Going, G...................

Thanks fellows I may have a buyer already:D
I can't remember the member here but he has the silver on black wheels:rock:

I would hate to be a copycat but that thing is :rock:

I owned Dodge Cummins pickups since 1990 until I bought this beast early last year. Best thing I ever did. Don't get me wrong, the Cummins powered Dodge is the best damn diesel pickup out there in my opinion, but it's not a 500hp V-10.

Welcome aboard.

Guess I better go check the offensive section now to see what you had to say about me there. ;) :p :D

Silverback said:
I owned Dodge Cummins pickups since 1990 until I bought this beast early last year. Best thing I ever did. Don't get me wrong, the Cummins powered Dodge is the best damn diesel pickup out there in my opinion, but it's not a 500hp V-10.

Welcome aboard.

Guess I better go check the offensive section now to see what you had to say about me there. ;) :p :D

touche'
coffeetime.gif

Someone say silver with black wheels

thats it! sweet:rock:

Welcome and no matter what anybody says - keep the wing.;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back