North Carolina (12)

Yea, I was out in the field that week you left the note on my truck lol. How many post do you need to pm on here? I would have already sent you a pm by now to try and meet up sometime

I believe it is 50 or something like that. Somebody will correct me if I'm wrong. But before posting randomly look for the thread that allows to to build up your post count. It exist on here just search for it.

Just got in to Goldsboro NC Friday night. Had to leave the truck in Oklahoma, but will be picking it up in a month!

Just got in to Goldsboro NC Friday night. Had to leave the truck in Oklahoma, but will be picking it up in a month!

Not too far away in the Jacksonville area. I will keep you up to date on track days and shows in our area

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Hell yeah, I am coming in from Germany... Never been on a track.. a day in my life.

I seen talk of people going to the mopars at the beach in myrtle beach starting the 8th? I don't live but 45mins away and wouldn't mind meeting up with everyone on Saturday and sunday for a bit! let me know whos all going

No, I'm retired

is your truck black? and 04/05?

my buddy was up in hendersonville and thought it was another buddy of ours who lives down here, so i'm guessing that was you??

Hi
No my truck is red with silver stripes I just purchased it last week so I am sure you have not seen me around..I loo forward to hooking up with some other SRT owners.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back