North Carolina

poppopmadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June 3rd cruise at Kannaplois, NC

Kannapolis, NC 1st Sat Night Every Month

The "Good Ole' Boys Street Rodders" are hosting a Cruise In at Cannon Village, Kannapolis, NC. On the 1st Saturday evening of every month. Free Registration, Door Prizes, Food, and Music and Lots of Cars. Come see us! Note: In November we have a Can Food Drive and in December a Toy Drive.
Call: Allen @ (704) 663-5684 or Gene @ (704) 938-7558

Any members close by?

I am in the Greensboro area and I would like to get together with other Members for a cruise meeting.
I want to have a group of SRT10's to catch the Hot Rod Power Tour going thru our area in June 5 th week 2006.
I would also like to get a group together to meet once a month anywhere in the Carolina's.

Bill
2005 Ram SRT-10 Red
500 miles so far

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum bill! Ill direct you in the right location for meet-n-greets...

enjoy your stay!

-Red

Welcome to the Forum!!

Yea, there are a few of us in NC....

Me, 1FAST400, BlackSRT10Ram, Stinker, Zex-srt10, SilvrSRT10, Novi-Kota,Jgrnd, amoparman,NC Bob and I know I am missing a couple of others....

I cant make the Power Tour in June (will be touring the maternity ward around then)

but up for a monthly GTG. ;)

Welcome to VTCOA

I hate to tell you this...really...but the Carolina's are about to get possibly the top viper wrench in the southeast (other than Sean Roe that is).

Be happy, very happy...don't know where he will land up there, but he goes by the name "Bam Bam"...true viper legendary mechanic...you are very lucky...look for him by the end of June.

We hate to loose him from north Florida...

You will love it here, it is family.

Welcome! I'm about 30 miles east of Charlotte, and about an hour fifteen minutes from Greensboro. Definitely up for meeting some site members.

Prof said:
I hate to tell you this...really...but the Carolina's are about to get possibly the top viper wrench in the southeast (other than Sean Roe that is).

Be happy, very happy...don't know where he will land up there, but he goes by the name "Bam Bam"...true viper legendary mechanic...you are very lucky...look for him by the end of June.

We hate to loose him from north Florida...

You will love it here, it is family.

Is he moving to Underground Racing?

outnumbered said:
Is he moving to Underground Racing?
I'm not sure, MarcT is with him this week he will know for sure...I will prompt him to let everyone know.

Well it looks like Rockingham Dragway is close to everyone, maybe go to the tack to meet and race.
If we can get together to talk about a monthly meet/cruise in different places.
I just bought my truck Saturday. Traded the 2003 Hemi 5 speed manual 4:10 gears for it.

Bro , kik ass cruise place is cannon mills , firs t sat of month they have big cruise, or main st in high point , big cruise evry fri nit with street racing.

Is that the one in Kannapolis???
High Point on Thursday or did they move it??
Is your truck painted like that???Wicked!!!!

Stinker said:
Just wishes on the paint job!LOLl but yeah on Kannapolis, gotta run, will check back later

Rockingham, Kannapolis or ??????--makes no difference to me!!

June 3rd is Kannapolis!!!
We can meet before we drive into town.
Where is a good place...
I will post on other thread if we can get a few...

poppopmadman said:
June 3rd is Kannapolis!!!
We can meet before we drive into town.
Where is a good place...
I will post on other thread if we can get a few...

My family and I go to Concord all the time, but am unfamiliar with Kannapolis. However, tell me where, and I will find it.

There's a Huge cruise-in taking place in Oakboro NC tonight. Many old cars, and of course, one silver SRT10. I think NCBob made it last month, but somehow we missed each other.

912 S Cannon Blvd, Kannapolis, NC
around there....
Just north of Charlotte off 85

Is it every friday at Oakboro????

Last edited:
poppopmadman said:
around there....

The last Friday of every month through fall.

poppopmadman said:
around there....

If that's your Dart in your Avatar, it would fit right in.....

poppopmadman said:
June 3rd cruise at Kannaplois, NC

Kannapolis, NC 1st Sat Night Every Month

The "Good Ole' Boys Street Rodders" are hosting a Cruise In at Cannon Village, Kannapolis, NC. On the 1st Saturday evening of every month.
Damn! I've got a prior engagement I've got to attend on the 3rd. Am definitely
interested in attending the next gtg. :rock: Dave

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back