NorthEast GTG August 24th Weekend

Good deal Bud ........... Can't wait.

The MIM show on the 18th is just about in my backyard, like 15 minutes from me. You gonna be able to make it?

Jim

Is this an open invite?
Otherwise you can add me to your GTG list.
Would be good to meet ya all. I am about an hour drive.
Be great to check out some other 10's owners trucks too.

Greg

Good deal Bud ........... Can't wait.

The MIM show on the 18th is just about in my backyard, like 15 minutes from me. You gonna be able to make it?

Jim

Up in the air right now but I will let you kno bud.......

Is this an open invite?
Otherwise you can add me to your GTG list.
Would be good to meet ya all. I am about an hour drive.
Be great to check out some other 10's owners trucks too.

Greg

Yes sir Greg .......... Good deal Bud. Your on the list.

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Bwellmaker
VprPwrd
SRT2Slow
Chewbacca
Jimsramtruck2012
Showstopper17
Engin89

Sweet ...... Looking good guys a few more weeks to go.

Jim

Got another ---- C'mon guys keep it up ...

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Bwellmaker
VprPwrd
SRT2Slow
Chewbacca
Jimsramtruck2012
Showstopper17
Engin89
LB3711

Jim

Got another ---- C'mon guys keep it up ... This is Getting Bigger

JimTeTe
Hawk02
Stealth78
Bwellmaker
VprPwrd
SRT2Slow
Chewbacca
Jimsramtruck2012
Showstopper17
Engin89
LB3711
MTG8810

Jim

Bump ------- 2 Weeks left .......... Can't wait.

Got a good list going so far.

Jim

Me either. Probably won't be able to make the Mopar show Sunday, starting the brakes this week but will be at the Sun for sure, you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see the 1st place trophy you get there though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pumped! The weather better hold out or I'm going stay home and play Russian Roulette! My buddy Kyle with his 05 Corvette is a definite and my bud Chris is 95% sure he's going to make it with his 02 Camaro SS.

I recently moved and in my new town I've seen a black either 04 or 05 SRT-10. I've gone by him twice and haven't gotten his attention. Unfortunately both times I was in my other truck. I want to find this guy and see if I can get him to come on the forum and try to get him to the Mohegan!

Nice ......... Go for it Bud ....... I ran into a Guy at a show a bit ago with a 2004 Black one. I'll contact him he isn't on the forum so he may not know.

Jim

I think he was at the last MIM show, really low mileage and autographed by someone that had it at Daytona I think.

I think he was at the last MIM show, really low mileage and autographed by someone that had it at Daytona I think.

Yep that's him Bud .......... Dave C. I sent him an e-mail.

You goin this Sunday Chris ?

Jim

Can't wait, gotta get the truck out of the garage! It barely started the other day, battery is dying from non-use!:tomato:

Yep that's him Bud .......... Dave C. I sent him an e-mail.

You goin this Sunday Chris ?

Jim

Don't think I'll be able to, brakes and work, wanna save the day for the following Sunday:rock::rock:

Can't wait, gotta get the truck out of the garage! It barely started the other day, battery is dying from non-use!:tomato:

Time for a new one, you don't want it to die at the Sun.......;)

Don't think I'll be able to, brakes and work, wanna save the day for the following Sunday:rock::rock:

O.K. Chris ......... I'll do my best to represent ...... Looking forward to the 25th. Tony sent the handles and the Bezels. How much of a job to install the handles ??? I know you did yours. Did you do the tailgate also ------ If so how was that one.

Thanks

Jim

Mine were just the CF covers, I'm not sure on the actual removal of the handles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back