Northern California Dyno Day

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Wanted to see if we have any interest from folks who are from or are willing to come to Northern California for a dyno day. We have been offered a deal of $50 per truck if we can get 10 trucks. So far we have 4-5 people who are interested and will probably attend. The shop is NexGen in Hayward, CA and we would get 3 pulls each on a Dynojet. Saturday is the only day that we could do this and we need to give the shop at least 2 weeks notice.

Anybody interested?

If anyone is interested, here is the info. We have 5 people at this point.

Date: 10/2
Time: start @ 10am
Place: Gasoline Dreamz Performance (GDP)
21663 Cloud way
Hayward, CA. 94545
(510) 589-7427
Price: $40 for 2 pulls

Hey USMC11, so who are the 5 going? They members on here? I'm in San Jose so I may be able to make it. I wasn't planning on any dyno time anytime soon since I don't have mods worthy of dyno knowledge. But it would be cool to go meet some other owners. Let me know. Thanks.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Hey USMC11, so who are the 5 going? They members on here? I'm in San Jose so I may be able to make it. I wasn't planning on any dyno time anytime soon since I don't have mods worthy of dyno knowledge. But it would be cool to go meet some other owners. Let me know. Thanks.

Actually its mostly local mopar people all types of vehicles but a lot of hemi rams. I dont think any SRT-10 Ram owners are going except me. There is one dude with a Viper who's going. At this point there are like 10-15 vehicles total. I'm not going to dyno, just going to hang out. Good group of people. You should go man.

Last edited:
We're meeting up at the Starbucks at union landing in union city at 9am. Its off Alvarado Niles blvd if I remember correctly. The starbucks right near Texas roadhouse...

Do you live in Fremont? I think I have seen your truck, I drive through there everyday. Would love to go but have my son this weekend, he doesnt like loud noises....lol

This was a great event with some great people. I will post the pics soon.

NorCal SRT-10 said:

Yea good time for sure man. Lookin forward to the pics!

mmmmtorque said:
Do you live in Fremont? I think I have seen your truck, I drive through there everyday. Would love to go but have my son this weekend, he doesnt like loud noises....lol

Yea it did get pretty loud. Smokey too! There was a guy with a modded diesel and there was black smoke everywhere.

No I'm on the Peninsula, Sunnyvale actually. I'm rarely in Fremont but in Milpitas a lot though.

NorCal SRT-10 said:

I don't live in Fremont either, but do visit once in a while. My cousin lives off of Mowry. So if it was me, I would have been getting off 880 and headed down Mowry.

USMC11 said:
Yea good time for sure man. Lookin forward to the pics!

My girl is a finicky photographer, so I have to wait for her to approve of her own editing work before she will send them over.. haha. Hopefully I will get them sometime today.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back