Not an Srt but still a DODGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast_qc_hemi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is lonnie, I have an 05 Quad cab dodge ram hemi, I live in murrieta,CA. I have met some of the people here in cali at some gtgs and at Fontana Drags.

Hey Lonnie..........Welcome to the asylum.......I live off the 76 near Bonsall......

SD

u northern guys having a gtg without the so cal boys?? effffff u all :D :D :D welcome aboard :burnout: :burnout:

Welcome, welcome to the family

fast_qc_hemi said:
A lot more north than you...lol, are you coming?
u buy beer= good chance of me showing up, might be something u dont want to happen :D

Voodoo said:
u buy beer= good chance of me showing up, might be something u dont want to happen :D
How about a whole keg of O'Douls and some Dad's old Fashioned for the hard cores :p

Wifey said:
How about a whole keg of O'Douls and some Dad's old Fashioned for the hard cores :p
I SAID BEER, WOMAN!!!!

Make it Ultra and I'll be there in a heart beat!!!:D

Or in spirit!:)

Welcome Brother! Enjoy this place....

Yup thats me, Man I hate that video...the guy who always posts it says that he won but I am lookin at the slip right now and guess what he lost, he actually redlit and no one knows it but me and him......and now you guys. My truck is alot faster now, I ran a best of 13.7 that day but now im in the 12s. He does have a fast truck and I would never touch that thing( I only have $2500 into my running in the 12s to his 16 grand he put into his motor also running in the 12s, thats what he told me ), but if I were regular cab and actually put a cam and heads, with a tune than I would probably be beating him.

actually that is my truck and yes i did red light. the same day i also beat a single cab short bed paxton hemi truckhttp://videos.streetfire.net/video/7d679e7c-6b5b-4c8f-9d08-984600f1bac1.htm. I dont have quite 16 grand into the motor i have about 8-10 in the motor now with all the bolt on crap and the built tranny. i also ran 11.9 last time i was out there and that was on 22's and full weight with a 30 mph headwind. Id like to race you again next time ( 13th of january) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back