Not the correct forum but..

Link isn't working for me ?

Just click on the picture and it should work.

We're headed out for a rip she's sunny and beautiful out. Gonna take the panamera and green monster. Ill shoot some video with a proper camera or at least try to.

? How much? I can't quit listening to that video damnit!:drool:
AWD? What engine? That sound ....

all lambos of late are AWD save for a few special editions (Balboni, for instance)... i believe that's a 5.2L V10 - depending on the year, 540hp??

it's deceiving, that could be an early gallardo, or a later one - i'm a little up on my lambo's but i couldn't notice the subtle differences that delineate a newer car... that one could be as old as his truck (an 04:D)

she's a beaut, ken!!!

if you think your truck ran mid 11's that thing should run high 9's in canada

LOL good one,

you know what funny thought, While you in here arguing about how fast or slow my stuff is, Im out driving the Lambo and racing my buddie in my Porsche lol..

I wish i was as cool as you are... Maybe someday ill be as cool as you and be able to get a supercharged srt10..

Not sure about your experiences but this car exceed all my expectations, Biggest shit eating grin on my face the entire time in this thing, just standing and looking at it is the same for me.. and the sound wow the sound which your well aware of and the race cars you were in probably sounded 10x better and louder but its friggen sexxxxxy,,

They were loud, just wish I could have driven to max output. Anyway, upon watching the video on a comp vs my phone, I can see the excitement on your face and how much you are holding back wanting to scream like a little girl who just got her first puppy. Im happy for you man, enjoy it. I had to pay 300 just to drive one, you actually HAVE one. Bastard… lol. POST MORE VIDS!!

LOL good one,

you know what funny thought, While you in here arguing about how fast or slow my stuff is, Im out driving the Lambo and racing my buddie in my Porsche lol..

I wish i was as cool as you are... Maybe someday ill be as cool as you and be able to get a supercharged srt10..

Damn……Cant really say much to that.

They were loud, just wish I could have driven to max output. Anyway, upon watching the video on a comp vs my phone, I can see the excitement on your face and how much you are holding back wanting to scream like a little girl who just got her first puppy. Im happy for you man, enjoy it. I had to pay 300 just to drive one, you actually HAVE one. Bastard… lol. POST MORE VIDS!!

LOL so ture i was trying so hard not to have a grin from ear to ear and look like an idiot lol..

Ken not hating but whats up with the wheels? Green and orange? I dare you to put teddy bear rims on it and roll into a cars and coffee event lol

Im not sure if the orange was an option or not but i have seen another one while looking at this one with the identical set up... its running around Vancouver here somewhere as well.. Some love it for some reason i think its kinda strange

Hey man to each his own, but I agree the color combo could be a lot better. If it were me Id just keep the same rims and go with an all black look. Plasti dipped Lambo? Hell yea!

LOL good one,

Really?

tumblr_m5q5hqzvN11r7r6wqo1_500.gif
Stewart.... Is it really you?

I only quoted this one so we could all see the pics again. It's a beaut! Congrats.

It really is. When one of our members acquires something of this caliber, I think we all get the giggles. When Doms truck gets up and running, best believe Im gonna be on facebook like "Yea, this is my best friend, has the fastest truck known to man, hes coming to pick me up later or whatever, no biggie"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back